SCENARIO 2 - SIDON

Requested by Riceislife_09

Sidon in bed ( ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ) headcanons

- do i have to say it? Shark man has two dicks.

-he dosn't have much free time because he's soon-to-be king so it's not often you do it, and you'd both rather spend time together cuddling or having a nice dinner together.

- he's a soft dom, he likes being in control but he'd let you lead if you ask him to.

-he tries to be gentle but sometimes gets in the mood a bit too much and ends up hurting you.

-when it happens he cries and apologizes on hours on end, does tasks that you were supposed to do and does everything to make it up to you even if you say that it's ok and that he shouldn't worry.

-he's super rispectful when you tell him you aren't in the mood and will ask if you two can spend time together in other ways.

-the second you say your safe word he stops everything and brings you towels and a glass of water and immediatly cuddles close to you, giving soft kisses on your shoulders and back.

-the first time he was very nervous and most of the time you two just admired each others bodies and told stories of your scars and birthmarks.

-during the whole ordeal he will whisper compliment after compliment, with the occasional swear word, but he'd never say anything hurtful or degrading (altough he'd probably enjoy it if you were to be on top)

- he's not kinky but he's open to try anything at least once, and if you find something that you both enjoy a lot it will be like that for at least a cuple of other times

-he likes to be caressed on the head and being kissed all over the face when you do it

-water sex do i even have to say it

if you have any other thing you think would fit him be not afraid to comment it and i might add it to the list!
Also sorry if it's cringe☠️