Symin x Gerudo! Reader part 3

Requested by LenaHummingbird

꧁--☾︎☁︎☽︎--꧂

"Hey Symin" Y/n started the conversation staring at the pool of water of the Kara Kara Bazar.

"yes, Y/n?" He responded, raising his gaze to meet the Gerudo's.

There was a sly smirk on the lips of the warrior, who stifled a laugh.

"Say, how about i bring you into Gerudo Town?" They smiled.

Symin looked at his friend in confusion.

"but- but isn't it against the rules???" He stuttered, being bewilderd at your offer alone.

Y/n covered their mouth to silence their laughter, before speaking again.

"oh, don't worry about it, i have just the thing you need...."

"WHAT!!? I'M NOT PUTTING THAT ON!!" Symin screamed at the sight of the pure white Gerudo outfit Y/n had presented in front of him.

"aww c'mon! I tought you really wanted to visit!" Y/n pouted in a mocking way, inching the dress closer to the bashful man, who sighed in defeat and took the articles of clothing in his arms, going for the bathroom to change.

"Y/n this is so emarassing!" Syimin's muffled voice could be heard from the bathroom stall.

"just come out alredy! Purah will love this so much" y/n said, mumbling the last bit.

The door creaked open, and a cross-dressed Symin made his way out.

"wow, that's a pretty vai~" Y/n fake-flirted, getting an annoyed glance from the man.

"i think you'll fit right in! Let's go, Gerudo town awaits you" Y/n laughed, as Symin crossed his arms in annoyance.

"I hate you so much Y/n" Symin hissed, walking alongside the Gerudo.

"oh, i know you do" They laughed, patting him on his shoulder.

꧁--☾☁︎☽︎--꧂

hi, sorry this is really short but i'm sure i can't do anything else on this oneshot.
I hope you leave a request and a comment.

have a good day/night