Sonia x Reader

Requested by sarah_johannson
She/her reader

Y/n was dozed off, her tired form slumped on a marble railing, her hair waiving softly with the air as the day was coming to an end, the sky becoming redder and more beutiful by the second, the clouds circling around the sun in a picturesque scene, tinting the surroundings a pale orange.

She was dragged out of her trance by a soft hand being placed on her back.

Y/n twisted her head to meet the calm face of Sonia, which, in the lights of the sunset was a thousand times more beautiful.

She held a comforting smile, her eyes seemingly smiling as well.

"My dear, where have you been?" She asked, her voice raspy yet like music to Y/n's ears.

The Shrine-maiden got up from the railing, straightening her back and holding Sonia's tatooed hands, placing a soft kiss on both of them.

"I just needed to wear off today's problems, i've never had so many duties in my life" Y/n slightly giggled as Sonia brought her into a hug, rocking side to side softly, closing her eyes and brushing Y/n's hair with her fingers.

"I'm sure that it will all pay off at the end, my dear. Be sure to tell me next time, so we can help each other" Sonia said in a genuine way, parting the hug and holding Y/n's face in her hands, and placing a playfull kiss on her nose.

"And what about you, Love? How has your day been?" Y/n asked as the two of them begun walking, it didn't matter where, as long as they were together.

Sonia gave a small laugh, "oh, you wouldn't believe me," she looked at the horizon, holding Y/n, who gave a playful giggle, arm to arm.

"The King tried to...how do i say this" she put her pointer finger on her chin, looking up, searching for the words, "he tried to court me, i guess?" She said it as it was nothing, barely giving it any weight.

"He should have learned i'm not interested after all these years, i tought he was way smarter than that" she chckled.

Y/n looked down.

Sonia stopped in her tracks, stopping Y/n as well, as their arms were still locked together, and raised her face to meet hers.

"I would never choose a king over the love of my life," she said, her tone serious and full of worry, "you are the only one for me, riches and a throne aren't made for me, anyways," she chuchled, holding Y/n's hands.

Y/n gave a faint smile, laying her head in the crook of Sonia's neck.

"I know...it's just, a bit frustrating, that he feels entitled," Y/n mumbled, her hands going to caress Sonia's blonde hair.

"You are right, i will be way more straight forward with him next time" she smiled widely, nuzzling her chin on the top of Y/n's head.

"Now, how about we get some rest at home, dear? It's been a long day for the both of us" she said, taking Y/n's hand and beginning to walk in the direction of their shared home.

I hope you liked this :)
If you want leave a vote, a comment or a request ^^