Mipha x Reader

Requested by runningpooper

She/her reader

"My dear, have you seen those papers that were just here?" Mipha asked, her voice soft and smooth.

Y/n raised their head at the sudden question.

"Oh, i've put them away, i finished checking them" She smiled, gaining a surprised gaze from her lover across the room.

The Zora princess made her way to the Hylian swiftly, sitting beside them.

"Y/n, you have been doing all my work, it's not fair at all" She chirped, petting Y/n's hair with her webbed hands.

Y/n gladly let her do so, as it was amazingly soothing and relaxing, and a prize for the hard work she had gone thru exactly for this to happen.

"seriously though, that was a lot of work, how long did it take you, love?" Mipha asked, this time, worry tinted her voice.

"umm, well, not much really..." Y/n lied, hoping not to be caught, but Mipha knew her way too well.

She stood up rather quikly, and stomped in front of Y/n, who was left surprised.

Mipha bent over, her face inches from Y/n's, her expression a mixture of anger, (yes, she can get angry) concern, and even sadness.

She examined her lover's face, holding it gently in her cold hands.

"Your eyebags tell me otherwise, dear. You know lying won't help you" she said at one point, then, got back in a straigher position and seemed absorbed in her toughts.

"lets see...you have been accomplishing my duty for well over a week now," she slowly paced around the room with her gaze fixated onto the cieling of her study.

"and paperwork has been increasing too...i honestly don't think i ever got this much sleep" she softly chuckled, then, became serious again.

"but that means you, have not" She tilted her head, looking straight in Y/n's eyes, who tried to avoid her's from embarassment, scratching the back of her neck and laughing nervously.

Mipha sighed, closing her eyes.

"I just wanted you to have some free time..." Y/n said with a string of voice.

"I understand that, love, but you can't put all the weight on your shoulders" Mipha was quick to answer, walking closer to her exausted lover.

"say, why don't we go to bed early? Since you worked so hard for me to have a break, i'll use this time for you" Mipha questioned.

Y/n was quick to nod and quikly get up, just for her whole body to feel sore, and almost limp.

she had to sit down again as to not fall on the blue marble floor beneath her.

Mipha gasped in surprise, and got closer to Y/n, holding her hands over her.

That soft light-blue hue that everybody knew as Mipha's grace begun doing it's job, making Y/n almost melt on the elegant sofa she was on.

She closed her eyes as Mipha had done what she could to ease her pain, before taking on of her hands and placing a kiss on it's palm.

Mipha loved all the kisses her lover gifted her, from the most passionate to the softest and most intimate. It was something she wasn't sure she could live without.

She got seated on the sofa next to Y/n, who seemed to have dozed off alredy, and, after laying delicatly on her chest and closing her eyes, Mipha joined Y/n in a tranquill sleep.

hello another one done, sorry if it's short

hope u enjoyed

leave a request on anything you'd like

have anice day/night