Robbie x Reader

requested by kaedehara_kazuha31

They/them reader

Y/n is wheelchair-bound, but still has some feeling in their legs

It finally was the day, the day that Robbie and Y/n would remember forever and the day they had waited impatiently for for a long time now.

Their wedding day.

it was supposed to take place just before the Calamity struck, but because of it's arrival, the cuple had had to elongate the wait and, the fight alongside each other had proven the formidable strenght they had together and solved all the doubts they may have had.

but it was during the Calamity that a monster ambush had had left Y/n paralized on their legs, and in bad conditions whatsoever.

But that never made Robbie less in love, and Y/n knew that and admired him profoundly.

They knew of the many tasks and projects the scientist had to postpone because of the need they had to have a helping hand most times, but it didn't matter to the man, who was overjoyed every moment they spent together, and the many difficuilties they had gone thru together.

Now there he was. Waiting on the altar with his best traditional Sheika Clothing, his head adorned in flowers just like the scenary around him and all the guests.

The princess, Link and the champions were there to whitness this moment of love, one that was needed after the ruin the Calamity brought, and of course because they were invited, much like the many sheika scientist that had assisted Robbie and Purah at the dawn of the Calamity.

Robbie could barely contain his emotion.

he had dreamed of this day many times, and it was finally it.

Of course Purah hadn't let him see his spouse, as part of tradition, and that left him over the edge of exitement.

Meanwhile, the said Purah was trying to comfort a very much in distress Y/n, as the plan they escogited to leave Robbie with his mouth agape didn't look that exiting anymore.

"Y/n, you tried so hard all these months, you can't drop it all now!" Purah was crouched in front of Y/n, who was sitting an a couch with tears streaming down their face.

the little makeup they had on had been gone for hours now, and so was Y/n confidence.

"what if i make a mess? what if i make a fool of myslef and ruin the day?" They cried, as the months of training their walking with a walker seemed to slither away from their hands like sand.

Purah held their chedcks, gaining a surprised expression mixed with sorrow.

"Y/n you listen to me! Even if something were to happen, you tried your best, like you always do, and you know it damn well that that egocentric genious will drool all over you even if you fail if that's what you're afraid of!"

Y/n reflected on Purah's words and smiled a bit.

"There they are! The real Y/n is back! Now, lets get the last preparations over"
Purah smiled back, before hugging Y/n tight and moving to grab the wooden walker adorned with wild flowers.

The scientist was quick to tie the braces she had designed to Y/n's legs, just a little help and a way to protect them from hurting.

They both took a deep breath at the same time, and before Purah helped Y/n stand up, they reached on her crazy hair and adjusted what ornament she held.

The doors were beginning to open, and Robbie continuosly shifted from side to side, glancing intently at the open door from where the warm light of the sun was filtrating, making everything more magical.

The scientist quickly wiped a tear of comossion, he couldn't wait anymore! And just as he hoped, there they were.

Robbie was so taken aback by their beauty that he almost didn't notice that they were standing up, Purah beside them.

He gasped loudly, covering his mouth and taking a few steps foward, but he stopped and admired his love from afar.

Y/n didn't feel insecure anymore, and they were just as stunned as Robbie, as tears, this time of joy, started flowing from their eyes.

But then it happend.

Y/n didn't even notice the fall, but they were now on the ground, Purah worriedly crouched beside them, and the guests ready to intervene.

"Love!" Robbie shouted as he ran to get to them, worry growing in his heart.

he slid on his knees to be at Y/n's level, and before they could feel shame in any way, he took them in his arms bridal style, being careful with their legs.

Y/n smiled softly, hugging Robbie and laying in the crook of his neck.

"You always find the way to stun me, darling" he said softly, as he made his way on the altar again, and upon placing them on the beatifully decorated seat meant for them only, he made sure they were ok, and didn't get hurt from the fall.

Y/n couldn't wish more but him at their side for the rest of their life, and neither did Robbie, and after the rings were placed on their fingers, the long awaited kiss came.

the guests clapped, cheered, cried of joy for the cuple that most felt in need to be together, and one peculiar cuple too.

The party after the cerimony was a blast, and the newly married cuple truly felt like it was the best day of their life.

ayy hope you like this :) remember to leave a request and a vote bc it keeps me motivated to write:D byeee