Going Home.

The Dragon Witch was pacing outside her creation department. They'd been able to give her champions a good distraction with the first one, but when her purple champion didn't come, it had been pointless. Then she had been injured by the pink one. She was going to make him pay for that.

Her creation department was finally getting back on its feet, and she was eager to see when her purple champion would be out again. Even if the chip was removed, it would always go back. He was hers now, he just didn't know it.

"Mistress." A nasty voice came from behind her. Heogguar stumbled into view. As one of her first monsters, the Witch had a softer spot for him. When he had come back so damaged, she was upset. Now he was missing a leg and an arm, and his right side was burned. Once her purple champion was back, she would fix him up.

"What is it, Heogguar?"

"I found this." Her creation lifted up a small chip. The Witch grinned.

"Representative?"

"I believe she is still scouting our other links, Mistress."

"No matter." the Witch took the chip from the ground, pleased. Her representative had told her that if they had taken the chip's host to the Sanctuary, it would return home until it sensed the ranger again. "Send for the hybrid creation. Let's flush our champions out."

"Mistress, where should it go?"

The Witch thought. "The representative thought there was a link at the school, yes? Send in some of our bee hybrids to flush them out, and then send in the monster. Alert the representative that we will be attacking there."

Heogguar nodded, turning to wedge himself through the door as the Witch grinned down at the calm metal ball in her hands. She could feel her magic returning after having been so close to the purple champion for as long as she was, and her eye had already begun to heal. Soon, she would not have to wait. Soon, she would have what she wanted. Soon, she would go home.