Chapter 94.

A/N: Okay, back to the plot. This is a bit of a summary of all the recent realizations.

Patton was still curled close to Logan when Remus came in a few hours later, clapping his hands.

"Wake up, lovebirds! We got shit to talk about and a Dragon Witch to fuck up!"

"Remus." Logan groaned. "Shut up."

Remus threw a pillow in response, which Logan caught telekinetically. "Oh come on! It was perfect aim and everything!"

Patton giggled a little, sitting up as Logan lowered the pillow to the floor. "We should all talk."

"See, even Patton agrees."

Logan sighed. "Fine, go bother the others awake."

"How's Virgil and Janus?" Patton asked, worried.

"Janus has decided to ignore all medical logic and get out of bed to stretch and move."

"Sounds like you." Logan snarked.

"I will throw another pillow."

"I am unfazed."

"And Virgil? Does he..." Patton trailed off.

"Well, I haven't actually talked to them, since they've been busy doing cutesy gay shit since Virgil woke up, but I'd assume so."

Patton grinned, looking at Logan, who smiled back. "That's great! I'll go get Virgil!"

"I thought-"

"Lo, hun, I love you but my legs feel like plywood right now and I need to stand." Logan laughed a little, moving as Patton went to stand. His legs wobbled underneath him. "Can you actually come with? I don't trust my legs at the moment."

Logan frowned, jumping up and grabbing onto Patton. "How weird, I would have thought-"

"I imagine having a metal ball in my back probably makes my legs a little dramatic." Patton giggled. "I'll be fine."

Logan smiled at him, and Patton used the opportunity to move close so Logan's arms could hold him.

Remus got the door, holding it for them as the pair walked out. Janus was absolutely up and about, walking over to Remus as the green ranger closed the door back. They were quieter, as Debbie and Janus's mom were asleep on the floor by the computer. Patton smiled, watching his feet move slowly as they came close to Roman and Virgil. They were both snuggled in piles of blankets, curled together with their foreheads gently against another. Patton wished he had his phone for a picture. Where had his phone gone to anyway?

Remus snuck up behind his brother, and Patton saw Virgil's eyes open to stare at the green ranger, before smirking and closing them again. Remus then reached his brother, quickly teleporting him off the bed and Patton watched Roman flop to the floor. He was up in the blink of an eye, looking around before his eyes landed on his brother.

"Remus! I swea-"

"Shhh!" Remus fussed. "The adults are sleeping!"

"Then don't scream when I light you on fire." Roman held out his hand, and a fire crackled to life. Patton saw Virgil reach to the top of the bed, and open a bottle of water, before throwing it over Roman's hand with his own powers. Roman spun, scowl turning to a smile as he looked at Virgil.

"Oh they have it bad." Patton whispered.

"So do the rest of us, Patton." Logan noted as Roman reached over to Virgil again, sitting on the mattress and helping Virgil do the same.