Save this Family.

Nathalie drove quickly to her job. She was gonna make this right. She was going to do what was right by her kids. She needed to. She had hurt them enough, and that was going to stop right now. She pulled into her parking lot, and parked in the first open spot she could. Then she got out and stormed inside, taking the elevator of the building down to where the remains of the creation department were.

The Dragon Witch was there already, staring at the only monitor that was working. Nathalie remembered having them wheel it in so she could work. It was spinning, processing the blood data that she’d already input, and working on a model of the yellow ranger’s DNA structure.

“Dragon Witch.” Nathalie spoke up, her voice a bit shaky.

The Witch spun, clearly angry that someone had dared to use her title. “What is it, Representative?”

“I am done. I demand that you leave my building this instant and find yourself another place to hide.”

“Hide?” She looked like she might hit Nathalie, before she paused. The Dragon Witch stood straighter, and put on a pleasant smile. “You know. You know one of them. One of my champions.”

“I do not! I simply realized that-”

“Oh, Representative.” The Dragon Witch made a tisk tisk noise. “There is no need to lie.”

“I won’t tell you.”

“Then you curse them to injury.”

“You’ll hurt them either way!” Nathalie defended.

“No, Representative. I would never hurt my champions unless I had to. However, if they were chipped… I would have no need. It is simply a painless procedure that would allow me to take back what is mine. Any time they are not needed, then I would let them be. They could still live long, happy lives. Not to mention, be more understanding about your position.”

Nathalie paused. “You wouldn’t keep them under control all the time?”

“Goodness no. I would simply need them for their assistance, but when they are not needed, then they are free to be whoever they want.”

“And you promise?”

The Dragon Witch smiled, and held out her remaining hand. “I swear it.”

Nathalie paused for a moment. If her son was right, then it was true. The Dragon Witch would never stop looking for them. Stop fighting them. However, if she did this?

Nathalie took the Witch’s hand, shaking it. “Okay.”

“Now, tell me who they are.”

“It’s my son, Roman.”

The Witch nodded, thinking. “And you know where he is?”

“Yes, at our house.”

“Good, I’ll send for my assistant to help retrieve him. He may have to be sedated.”

“I understand.” She nodded. She was going to fix this family.

“Good. As for the other potential link?”

“He hasn’t been seen leaving his residence today, so we are waiting until he does.”

“Good. One at a time then.” The Witch nodded, before walking out and to her assistant. Nathalie followed closely behind. “Heogguar! I have a ranger for you to collect. One Roman Dukes.”

Nathalie shared with the spider monster her address. She always hated Heogguar. He was creepy and his brother had been as well. However, he was much easier than having to send their Bee hybrids out everytime they needed to. “Please be gentle with him. He’s my son.” She added, and the monster looked at her with its too many eyes, before nodding and taking off. She was going to make everything better. She was determined.