Chapter 91.

A/N: I decided to do a few fluff chapters because the wheel hates these poor children, so they deserve some love. There is no real plot movement though. Also, if it hasn't been mentioned before, a lot of the time I use a wheel to help me decided plot directions, and ever since I started using it, it had decided it hates Virgil. I do not know why. 

Janus snuggled close as Patton walked over to the door and in with Logan. He glanced back over at Roman and Virgil, a sick sense of Deja Vu at the memory of the last time Virgil had been stuck like that. Roman was back on the floor beside the bed, holding on to Virgil's hand again like he had before, and Janus watched him.

"I love you, Remus." Janus felt the words fall out of his mouth.

"I love you, Janus."

"No, like, I love you. Like I've never felt like this and I can't imagine no longer feeling it. I love you."

Remus turned to look at him, holding Janus's head in his hands gently. "I love you in a way that makes me smile, makes my insides warm and gives me the ability to be the person I've always wanted to be because you deserve it. I'm scared of losing you more than anything that Witch could ever do to me. I love you Janus Duplis."

Janus smiled, pressing his head against Remus's hands until he felt Remus's lips meet his. He felt Remus's arms fall to his sides, holding Janus's waist so gently it felt fragile. Janus put his hands to Remus's cheeks, before dropping them to his shoulders and gently wrapping around his neck, his thumbs dancing under the other's jaw. Remus moved forwards on the mattress, leaning to get closer as Janus moved back in teasing. Remus kept following, until Janus flopped against the mattress, and Remus laid down beside him.

They laid like that, just staring at each other, and Remus eventually drifted off back to sleep. Roman made a noise from across the way, and Janus sat up to look.

"Virgil?" Roman spoke, almost too softly for Janus to hear.

He watched them stare for a moment, before Virgil pressed his lips to Roman's, grabbing at him to pull him on the mattress with him. Janus laid back down, turning over and facing Remus completely. The twin's eyes were closed, the completely faded gray streak in his hair dangling off to the side as gravity pulled it down. Janus admired this big idiot, before reaching over and running his hands through Remus's hair. It was soft, surprisingly so considering they'd all been using the cheap shampoo for those living here. Janus was admittedly a little jealous. He pressed a soft kiss to the other's forehead, and moved close.