Chapter 78.

Remus watched his brother nod quietly, "Do you wanna call while we go get the chip from the ground?"

Virgil nodded a bit, still playing with Roman's morpher as his own relaxed. "But can Janus stay in the room with me? I'm not ready to tell her I have you, and he might be an easier pill to swallow than a boyfriend."

Remus watched his brother nod gently, pressing his head to Virgil's for a quiet moment, before standing up and waving everyone else up too. "Come on, Remus, why don't you let me and Patton out so he can head home and I can get the chip."

Remus nodded as he gave Janus's hand a squeeze and stood, following his brother and Patton out of the lounge while the pink ranger said a goodbye to Virgil. Then he said another goodbye to Logan and hung up the phone.

"I'd rather jump with everyone." Remus said once they got to the entrance. "So we don't have anyone walking."

"Okay." His brother seemed calmer now, even as his hand rested on his bracelet. "Let's take Pat first."

Remus opened the portal, his powers now a little more welcome feeling after having them fade on him briefly. He let them out, jumping to Patton's house and saying goodbye, before jumping to the classroom he'd picked at random. It was where the GSA had met, and Remus had only thought of that one because the whole time they'd been saving Virgil, his mind had been wondering all the what ifs of if it had been Janus. He jumped himself and Roman to the classroom, before his brother tugged him to the floor. Remus fell with a thud, and he went to berate Roman, before the other put a finger to his lips, and pointed to the front of the room.

The teacher who handled GSA, Mr. Sanders, was at his desk, focused completely on his computer screen as they laid on the ground. Remus closed his mouth, before looking at Roman with a 'what do we do now' face.

Roman thought for a moment, and Remus fought down a mean quip about his twin hurting his brain, before Roman whispered. "Distract him, I'll get the chip."

"You distract him."

"You wanna touch Virgil's chip?"

"I'll distract him." Remus changed his tune, jumping to the other side of the door before opening the handle and walking in. "Mr. Sanders?"

The teacher looked up, a confused, then panicked expression on his face. "Aren't you Remus? Principal Storm told me you and your brother had run away."

Fuck. "Uh... Yes." Remus nodded. "We had an argument with my mom, and just..." He made a running motion with his arms. "Booked it."

"So why are you here?"

"Because I need... ad- advice."

Mr. Sanders frowned a little, but gestured for Remus to sit down. Remus could see his brother hiding behind a set of books, and he sat on a desk to hide Roman. "Well, I'll do what I can, but why me?"

"Because you handle the GSA."

"Oh. This is one of those." Mr. Sanders nodded. "Remus, if your mother isn't accepting, I can understand the running away. Hell, my parents weren't super stoked when I told them I was gay, but if you just leave, you may lose out on showing your mom how happy you can be."

Remus frowned. "But she won't listen."

"They never do. Not at first. Unsupportive parents always see being gay as something that can't happen to them. It isn't until their own kids come out that they even realize it."

"But my mom's fi-" Remus stopped himself. "She's, uh, okay with me being bi. She just doesn't want me to..." Be a ranger. "Act on it."

"Then she isn't fine with it. How long has she known?"