Names.

The Witch turned on her band, before speaking to her two champions. "Wake up."

They both lifted their heads. Her Pink Champion's glasses hung off the end of his nose. She moved over and lifted them back into place, watching as his eyes darted to the other and back. She moved away, walking over to her other champion. "Stand. Both of you."

They did as they were told, but her Purple Champion struggled under his weight. She looked at him. "Did healing Heogguar take more of your energy than expected?" He didn't speak. "Answer me, boy."

"Who." He stated.

"My monster."

"Yes." The boy answered, his legs shaking from the effort to hold him.

"My my." She shook her head while holding onto his. "Well then, I will have to start with you." She watched his eyes widen slightly. "Now. You said that your precious Red loved you. Is this correct?"

Her champion seemed to gain a bit of pride. "Yes."

"You don't love him." She said. "Do you understand?"

Her champion seemed to shrink back again, and he was silent. "Do you love him?"

"I-" He struggled against his weight, shifting his arms to pull against the metal. "I love him."

She took hold of his hair, pulling. "You do not, and I will ask you again once it's set in." She let go, watching him hang his head back before she switched off his chip for the moment. The Purple Champion wobbled a bit under his new free weight, and the Witch moved over to the Pink Champion.

He still stood, eyes jumping between her and his friend. "I want your name."

There was a moment of silence, before he sputtered out the words. "Pat-Patton Hart."

She grinned. Letting the chip sit longer before using it seemed to have helped. "Good. I will ask you some questions, and I expect answers. Who is the yellow ranger?"

Her champion seemed confused. "Janus Duplis." The Witch grinned. The chip was working. Now to get a real answer.

"Good. Who is the bl-"

"Ask me!" Her purple suddenly shouted. "Please, don't ask him. He doesn't know."

The Witch looked at Pink's panicked expression, before grinning. "Oh, there's more love between rangers." She turned to Purple, activating his chip again. "Very well. Who is the Blue Ranger? Remember, if you don't answer, I'll simply get Pink to do it."

He took a glance at the other ranger, who looked absolutely destroyed. "Logan Berry."

"Good." She nodded, making note of the name in her mind. "I am going to unlock you. You are not to leave this room, but I do not care what you do or say while here. Is this understood?"

"Yes." They both answered, and she undid her purple's first chain, before letting him undo the rest. She did the same to her pink, before she made him stand.

"I have one more question for you, Pink." He looked at her while the other sat on the ground. "Do you remember what you did to my eye?"

"Yes."

"Good." She said, before she lifted him into the air by his neck. He didn't move, but she watched his lips begin to change color. "If you do that again, I will make sure that I find another pink. Is that clear?"

He didn't answer, and she set him down. "Yes." He coughed.

"Good." She said, before shoving him into the wall and cracking the rock behind it. Her pink crumpled. "Heal him." She spoke to purple, who did as told. "Now come with me, Pink, I have use for you yet."