21

During the break he was waiting for, he stared at the phone and said after a while that he should not think about anything, just write what is in his heart at the moment. I didn't show up at work today :<. He leaned against the wall, pulling his jacket tighter around him. Something happened? asked Błażej. Makary would like to see him right now and see if it would be a genuine concern or just a polite question. He wanted to tell him that he was the reason he spoiled almost every dish, but that wouldn't be a slap on his part. So he skipped the blame part and even before he replied, another message arrived: Can I help you somehow?

Hazel-eyed smiled faintly, he wasn't sure if the idea that just came to him wasn't too bold. However, after a while, he decided that if you mess up something, it's best if you do it from the beginning. I won't be finished until after midnight, and I'd love a picture of you to look at later. I can't stop looking at the one you sent me yesterday. He took a deep breath and pressed send, then immediately went back to the locker room and dropped the phone into the locker. This time he didn't want to wait for an answer.

Błażej let out a scream of surprise and laid his head on the desk. This behavior brought back Krystian, whose face was half-covered with shaving foam and blood oozing from the wound.
"What happened?!" exclaimed Błażej's roommate, frightened that something serious had happened.

The friend showed him the message he had received from Makary and wondered what had possessed him to send that first photo in the first place. He was ashamed and did not want to look at Krystian, who pretended that he was trying hard to unravel the information hidden in this message.

"That photo from yesterday?" He asked. "It wasn't a half-naked photo, was it? Błażej, if you did, I will be very disappointed in you."

The brown-haired student raised his head and glared at him. Krystian laughed, patting his friend on the shoulder.

"I know you wouldn't. Who is this? A guy from the bar anyway?"

"Yes," muttered Błażej, turning the phone in his hand. "You know you're bleeding, right?"

"Shit! Give me a moment." Krystian returned a few minutes later, finding the situation unchanged. He sat down next to him and asked, "What's the matter? I thought you liked him."

"So what if it's out of my league?"

"Did you even try, or did you give up without a fight?" Krystian asked in an excited tone. "Give yourself a chance. Otherwise, you won't see what happens. Unless you do not want to?"

"I don't know," replied Błażej. "I'm afraid."

"I won't force you to do anything." Kristian smiled. "You have to decide for yourself when the time is right to break the fear. For now, try with a photo, since someone has already asked you for it. Just know, don't show everything at once." He waved his hands, making circles with them. "Be a bit mysterious."

"Maybe you can show me the right pose, eh?" Błażej sneered.

Krystian took the challenge seriously and made a menacing face, flexing his muscles. After a moment, he smiled and placed his hands on his hips, then made a silly expression on his face. The brown-eyed man began to laugh, knowing that he wouldn't take advantage of any of the proposals, which were all jokes anyway.

"Just promise me before something serious happens. Bring him in so I can judge if he's good enough for you." Krystian suddenly became serious. "It's my duty as my best friend."

"Sure." Błażej nodded, pretending to agree with him.