Preparing

Normally a bride and groom would get ready with their full wedding party, but Scott, Alex and Sausage were far from normal.

"I can't believe my big brother is getting married today!" Amber smiled proudly, adjusting her gloves.

"I can't believe my little sister was married with three kids before I was engaged," Scott replied from his place in front of the mirror.

Owen ran the brush through Scott's hair, chuckling at the sibling's teasing banter.

Acho opened the door to the house and came in with Will, both holding a package, "Grandma said these were yours," star and Will set them on the table.

"That's Grandma's tiara and the dress she had custom made for me," Scott explained, keeping his head facing the mirror.

"Every day I'm reminded that you are related to a goddess and a god and every day it shockd me," Will chuckled, sitting down.

Owen finished up on Scott's hair and let him get up, "You, Amber and Acho being demigods doesn't shock me too much but it's who you hail from that shocked me."

"A lot of people are terrified of Phil and Kristen but they couldn't hurt a fly, Mumza cried when she first met Scott II and Dadza bawled at my wedding," Amber chuckled a little.

"Honestly, they are the most down to Earth deities bar none but Sun God," Acho agreed, buttoning up star's suit jacket.

Scott nodded as he stepped into his dress, letting his sister zip it up, "Grandma and Grandpa are honestly sweethearts."

Over in the Kite's base, Alex was buttoning up his undershirt, "Is it normally to feel like you're going to be sick?"

Oli, as the only married one in the group responded, "Wrong people to ask dude. Juni's a kid, Aimsey and Kyle aren't married yet and I hate my wife."

"Wow you are bad at this Oliver," Aimsey turned to face Alex, "You know that you love them and they love you and that is all that should matter. Nothing bad can happen because you love each other. Nerves are normal when it comes to change because change can be scary but remember that if anyone wants to be a dick today, I have no qualms about stabbing a gatecrasher."

Kyle chuckled a little, "If I thought you lot weren't ready or something bad would happen then I wouldn't have given Sausage permission to propose to you."

Alex nodded a little, "Okay, yeah, that's fair. I guess I'm just adapting to change of going from boyfriends to fiancés to husbands."

"And that's a totally valid feeling but remember, the only thing changing is the relationship title, nothing else yeah?" Aimsey rocked Catalina in her arms.

"Yeah," Alex nodded again.

And finally, over in the Kestrel's home, Sausage was jittering excitedly, earning himself a sharp tap on his shoulder from Martyn.

"Sausage, I swear to Sun God, if you exert too much energy now and black out on the alter, I will kill you," Martyn half joked, trying to settle his captain down.

"If you don't settle I think a certain someone who made your outfit is going to slaughter you where you stand if you crease it," Shep chuckled, taking a sip of alcohol.

"Yes, yes she will. Sausage do not crease that suit," Guqqie's tone was half lighthearted but the threat was still there.

Sausage stopped jittering and instead paced until he was hit in the head with a grape.

"Papa, they've already said yes to marrying you, the hard part is over. Today you say I do, tell them you love them and then we celebrate. You will be fine, now come give me a hug," Hermes pulled his father into his arms, standing in the middle of the room.

Scott's dress + tiara:

Alex's suit:

Alex's suit:

Sausage's suit:

Sausage's suit: