Full Description

"Close to the Galaxy"  🌌💫🌟✨⭐🌠
by Jiang Mu Tong

Category: Romance

Wen Zhi has a gentle and harmless face, but those who know her well know that she seems to be well-behaved and quiet, but she is actually very stubborn.

Even at an unknown grilled fish restaurant near the school, when she heard the boy next door discussing the topic of girls not being pilots, Wen Zhi, who was having conflicts with her family because she wanted to be a pilot, suddenly got excited and rushed over.

She glanced at the meal card on the table, then looked up at the boy who looked the cutest and laziest.

Wen Zhi: "Consultant Zhou, right? If I can become a pilot, you can eat what you just said to me."

Consultant Zhou, who has not spoken since entering the store: "..."

The roommate next to him who was talking nonsense, Silently shut up.

************

Six years later.

As the youngest captain in the history of World United Airlines, Consultant Zhou has a face that attracts bees and butterflies, but due to his personality, no one dares to provoke him easily.

So no one expected that he would receive a note in public in the company cafeteria, and it was from the new female pilot who was named the star of the company as soon as she entered the company.

The good people gathered around to watch.

The other party looked at him with a smile: "Captain Gu, open it and take a look."

Consultant Zhou opened the note.

He saw a line written on it: How can a girl be a pilot? She cannot bear the hardship.

Consultant Zhou reached out and stuffed the note to his side, his friend who was also watching the excitement.

That's the one who made such nonsense back then.

"You have your own say, go ahead and eat it." Zhou.

*************

The consultant Zhou discovered that someone had moved into the vacant senior captain's house next door, and the other person was Wen Zhi, who caused an oolong incident in the cafeteria.

At first he thought the other party was a tenant, but later he found out that she was actually the senior's ex-girlfriend.

At first, the two of them got along well, but gradually things started to go wrong.

Consultant Zhou thought to himself: Going out with a friend's ex-girlfriend doesn't count as poaching.

Until one day, consultant Zhou was kissing someone in front of Wen Zhi's house, and the door opened from the inside.

The senior captain stood at the door, looking at them coldly.

Consultant Zhou reached out and pulled the person behind him, trying to protect her.

Just heard Wen Zhi shout: "Brother."

Seeing his shocked face, Wen Zhi smiled and leaned close to his ear, innocently saying: "I thought you preferred this kind of taboo relationship."

Consultant Zhou: "..."

Oh, he can really like it.

*****************

🚨Little Spoiler🚨

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The male and female protagonists felt very sweet from the moment they met until they got together. It was funny that the male protagonist misunderstood the female protagonist as his senior brother's ex-girlfriend.

****************

🛑Big Spoiler 🛑

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Let me introduce male protagonist and female protagonist family.

Female Protagonist Family has 4 family members. Her mother is a musical or art teacher some kind of teaching violin 🎻.
Her father is a famous Architect who own his Firm. Her brother is also a pilot at the same Airline with FL. Siblings have a different surname, FL took the mother's surname which as her brother took the father's surname because of their family rules. Such a lovely and scholars family which own both EQ & IQ.

On the other hand, ML comes from Broken Family. His Father is a Aircraft mechanic. His mother is a business woman. ML mother chose her ambition and career over his father . When his mom & dad  divorced, ML stays with his father .  After a period of time, ML mother married another family and have a child. So, they also have different surnames because she is his half-sister who has the same mother.