23

Chapter 23 (She was trapped in the Advisor Zhou...)

On the rooftop balcony of the quiet and deserted courtyard, the starry sky above her head was deep and bright. The night wind blew by, gently lifting up the hanging clothes and the slightly permed ears hidden under the hair.

At this moment, Wen Zhi suddenly felt a little lucky.

It was rare for her to go out tonight with her hair down. Her hair was long and shawl-length, and her snow-white ears were hidden inside. Only then was she not noticed by the people on the other side. Her ears were already red and burning.

In fact, Advisor Zhou didn't say anything .The ambiguous words made her heart beat rapidly.

There was an unknown emotion permeating the air, causing the temperature to suddenly rise several degrees on the originally cool early autumn night.

Then this strangeness spread to his chest, and he started running rampant.

"Thank you," Wen Zhi's soft voice echoed gently in the evening breeze for a long time.

There was another long silence, but neither of them wanted to speak.

Instead, the silence had a special flavor.

After an unknown period of time, Advisor Zhou looked up and said, "I'll take you back."

"Okay," Wen Zhi nodded.

When he got downstairs, Advisor Zhou glanced at the kitchen and said, "Can you wait a moment? I'll tidy up the kitchen a little."

This time, Wen Zhi followed his footsteps: "I'm with you."

"Need not."

Wen Zhi tilted her head and looked at him: "Did you eat the noodles alone? Why are we all eating noodles together, and washing the dishes left me behind?"

Advisor Zhou was startled for a moment, then burst into laughter.

Lu Qi always told him before that Sister Zhi Zhi's words were very interesting, but he had never experienced that.

Now it seems that she can always say things that surprise him.

Wen Zhi had misunderstood him before and had a very cold attitude towards him, and would not talk to him in such a casual tone.

This was the first time that he was also amused by her words.

"Okay, let's go together," said Advisor Zhou.

He just came to take down the noodle bowl, but he only had time to put it in the sink and hadn't cleaned it yet, so he said, "How about you help clean up the kitchen?"

"Is it almost the same as before?" Wen Zhi asked.

Advisor Zhou was wearing plastic gloves for washing dishes.

When he heard this, he replied calmly: "Absolutely."

Wen Zhi understood, with an expression of understanding, and said slowly: "Clean up the 'crime' scene."

Advisor Zhou: "..."

The moment he turned on the faucet, the sound of gurgling water resounded in the empty kitchen, which even covered up the laughter that escaped his lips just now.

She was really good at describing it.

But soon, Advisor Zhou discovered that the dishwashing liquid beside the sink was gone.

So he took off his gloves and opened the cabinet to find spare dish soap.

"What are you looking for?" Wen Zhi asked.