64-2

On this day, Wen Zhi came out of the bathroom carrying the flight case, and saw Yin Hui Ru as soon as she walked out of the door.

She looked at the other person, said nothing, and walked away.

"Co-pilot Wen, can we have a chat?" Yin Hui Ru immediately called her.

Wen Zhi thought for a moment, then stood still and looked back at her: "I don't think we have anything to talk about. If you have anything else to do now, I suggest you make a complaint directly."

She didn't care if Yin Hui Ru had figured it out because of her conscience, or if it was something else.

She didn't want to pay attention to the other party's affairs anymore.

No matter how broad-minded Wen Zhi is, she is not broad enough to understand the person who stabbed her in the back.

"I'm sorry," Yin Hui Ru said in a low voice, but still stepped forward to block her: "I really have a compelling reason. Can you listen to my explanation?"

Wen Zhi: "As for the reason, I won't listen. After all, no matter what it is, I don't think it should be your reason."

Yin Hui Ru burst into tears and begged, "Please, just five minutes, just give me five minutes."

Wen Zhi saw that she kept blocking her, and in a place like the bathroom where she was coming and going, it was really ugly to hold her back like this.

She said helplessly: "Okay, but let's go out and find a quiet place. I don't want others to see me with you."

Yin Hui Ru didn't mind her cold attitude towards her. Now that Wen Zhi could listen to her say another word, it was a great gift to her.

So Wen Zhi took the flight case and took Yin Hui Ru to find an open-air balcony outside.

The two of them were standing on the balcony. The wind was very strong today, causing their clothes to bulge.

Wen Zhi was wearing pilot's long sleeves and trousers, and the trousers were blown close to her calves, while Yin Hui Ru had a silk scarf tied around her neck , they are floating together in the wind.

"Tell me, why do you want to change your words temporarily?"

Wen Zhi asked straight to the point. road.

She and Yin Hui Ru did not reminisce about the past.

In fact, in the eyes of others, Wen Zhi had no need to stand up for Yin Hui Ru. The two were not related and were not even close to each other. Why should she offend another pilot in the company for a little flight attendant like Yin Hui Ru.

In airlines, pilots are more valuable and valued than flight attendants.

Wen Zhi just felt that if everything was done out of fear of offending others, not only would those injustices not disappear, but they would become even worse.

She was probably born to be a "gangster". She had a stubborn temper and refused to give in to anyone.

So many people say that her face and her personality are completely different.

"I'm sorry," Yin Hui Ru burst into tears again when she was asked this question, and apologized extremely guiltily.

Wen Zhi raised her hand. Although she didn't say anything, her meaning was very clear. There was no need for unnecessary apology and she could just get down to business.

"After you left that day, Chen Ya Yue stayed with me. She asked me what happened, and I told her. Then she said that we had no evidence, and that the company would not be able to punish someone just for a few words from me. Captain, and if I offend a captain, I may not be able to stay in the company."