46-2

Wen Zhi's hair is really good, black and shiny, not too hard but not too soft either, just like satin and smooth to the touch.

Advisor Zhou slowly took out his mobile phone and tapped his finger on the screen. He didn't know whether he wanted to take a taxi or something else.

When Wen Zhi saw this, she stopped talking.

He saw her stepping back step by step. Advisor Zhou didn't pay attention at first, but she took a few steps back.

Advisor Zhou looked up at her, obviously not understanding what she was doing, and was about to walk towards her.

Wen Zhi raised her hand and said, "Just stand there."

Advisor Zhou stood there, watching her retreat step by step, with a smile on his lips, waiting to see what tricks she would play.

Wen Zhi didn't stop until she was almost ten meters back.

She looked at Advisor Zhou, tilted her head slightly, raised her voice and shouted, "Boyfriend, catch me."

In the silence of the night, dull and noisy sounds came from the nearby buildings, and in this deserted street, the girl with long hair and shawl smiled and rushed towards the man standing not far away.

When Wen Zhi rushed into Advisor Zhou's arms, his knuckled palms directly supported her thighs, allowing her to clamp onto his waist and cling firmly to him.

Advisor Zhou is worthy of being a man with an arm strength of over 150.

When Wen Zhi heard this before, she was still wondering if he could easily lift her. She had never had a chance to try before.

Now it seems that it is more than easy, it is simply a piece of cake.

Wen Zhi was held in his arms like this. This was the first time that she was taller than him and needed to lower her eyes to look at him.

Just after taking a look at it, Wen Zhi couldn't resist the temptation.

When Advisor Zhou's face was close at hand, Wen Zhi realized that she was so close and realized how superior this person's eyebrows were. The brow bones were slightly protruding, making the overall outline appear deep and sharp. Those black eyes that were always cold and distant, now The pupils reflected her face clearly.

Wen Zhi lowered her head and leaned over, kissing him on the lips.

Originally, she just wanted to have a taste, but Advisor Zhou directly held her lower lip in his mouth, preventing her from leaving easily.

Wen Zhi chuckled, letting him pry her lips apart, and his tongue broke in to deepen the kiss. However, the closer they kissed, the more reluctant they were to separate, and the blushing sound of kissing filled her ears again.

Both of them closed their eyes and entangled their tongues with each other, enjoying the intimacy that only belonged to them.

When the long and grueling kiss ended, Wen Zhi noticed that she was still being held.

She spoke unsteadily: "Let me down."

"Are you sure?"

Advisor Zhou's cold voice seemed to have become particularly dark and mellow at this time, like a volatile strong drink that would easily make people dizzy just listening to it.

Wen Zhi lay on his shoulder and hummed softly.

When Advisor Zhou heard this voice, he felt that tight feeling in a certain part of his body again.

But he whispered without admitting defeat: "I'm afraid if I let you down, your legs will be weak."

Wen Zhi, who had been leaning in his arms obediently, suddenly widened her eyes.