76-2 (Extra 6)

After they received their certificates, the Spring Festival came immediately.

Unlike last year's Spring Festival, when Wen Zhi had to get up in the middle of the night and secretly find Advisor Zhou, this time she took Advisor Zhou home openly and openly.

On the Spring Festival day, they still flew home, so they could go home at night.

The parents prepared a big meal at home and waited for the three of them to go home.

The first to arrive home were Wen Zhi and Advisor Zhou.

Originally, Wen Zhi arrived at Xiajiang Airport an hour earlier than Advisor Zhou, but she did not go home immediately, but stayed at the airport to wait for him.

Last year, Advisor Zhou waited for her alone at the airport, gave her a gift, and then went home alone.

It's the Spring Festival spent alone.

This year, after Wen Zhi waited for him at the airport, the two drove back home.

As soon as she entered the door, she saw Wen Shu Yan coming out of the kitchen in a hurry: "You are back, change your shoes quickly."

"Who's back?"

Song Yuan Jing, who was still in the kitchen, asked loudly.

Wen Shu Yan turned around and said, "Zhi Zhi and Wen Zhou are back first."

Wen Zhi glanced at the time: "My brother should be here soon."

Their flight was quite early, and they rushed home before seven o'clock.

Song Wei Qian was supposed to be earlier than them, but due to temporary traffic control, it was delayed by an hour, but he was almost home.

Less than half an hour later, the sound of the door opening came again.

"Brother," Wen Zhi stood up from the sofa and looked at Song Wei Qian, who was wearing a coat and uniform and rushed back after a long journey.

Soon, everyone sat down at the table and got ready to have New Year's Eve dinner.

Since they all had no flights tomorrow, Song Yuan Jing poured wine for them all.

Not to mention Song Yuan Jing's emotion, even Wen Zhi did not expect that in this short year, she would change her identity three levels, from wanting to make Advisor Zhou look good to becoming his apprentice, and now his wife.

"Uncle and aunt, let me toast you,"  Advisor Zhou stood up on his own initiative.

Wen Shu Yan looked at him and was slightly annoyed: "You still call me aunt."

Only then did Advisor Zhou react and immediately said: "Dad, Mom, thank you for trusting me with Wen Zhi."

Wen Zhi sat aside and suddenly smiled and said, "Mom, you don't want to save money on the correction fee."

"This kid," Wen Shu Yan couldn't help but glared at her, a bit dumbfounded.

She snorted, "If I change my red envelope, I won't miss Wen Zhou. When did you become so obsessed with money?"

Wen Zhi was just joking, so she wasn't angry when Wen Shu Yan said that.

Instead, she smiled and said, "After all, I keep all his money now. You and my dad are not allowed to be stingy with the red envelopes for lip modification."

After Wen Shu Yan heard this, she realized that Wen Zhi held the financial power of their family.

Now she is even more satisfied with the Advisor Zhou.