77 (Extra 7)

Chapter 77 (I will always love you, I won't...)

London in the morning has the bustle and bustle of a metropolis, and many people are rushing to their next destination . The rare clear weather made the whole city look less depressing and gloomy than usual. Bright light fell on the surrounding buildings, and the unique European-style buildings also glowed with a new sense of vitality.

When Advisor Zhou raised his arms to hug the girl in front of him, he felt the warmth and reality of her body.

Only then was he really sure that he was not dreaming.

His little girl really traveled thousands of miles to come find him.

"Why are you here?"

Advisor Zhou opened his mouth, but in the end he only asked this sentence.

Wen Zhi raised her head and looked at him: "Of course I'm here to celebrate your birthday and Valentine's Day with you. This is your first birthday after we got married. How could I be absent?"

As Advisor Zhou listened to what she said, the song she just played still seemed to be echoing in his ears.

His little girl doted on him with all her might.

This feeling is really addictive, and he plunged into it without any struggle.

Seeing that he didn't speak, Wen Zhi asked deliberately: "Are you happy?"

There was a deep smile in her picturesque eyebrows, and her whole person was lively and agile.

Advisor Zhou gradually raised the corners of his mouth, looked at her with dark eyes, and said without hesitation: "Happy."

"That's worth it," Wen Zhi tilted her head slightly, not caring.

Advisor Zhou couldn't hold it back, stretched out his arms to hug her, and asked in a low voice: "Are you very tired? You should call me to pick you up."

From Xiajiang to the UK, there is a connecting flight in between. It takes more than ten hours. Such a long journey is quite hard for no matter who sits down.

"What does this mean? You have forgotten what I do," Wen Zhi raised her head and didn't care at all: "I am a pilot. I just lay down on this flight, not to mention how comfortable it is."

Advisor Zhou laughed: "On such long-distance flights, there are two captains taking turns."

"Don't worry, I didn't treat myself badly. I specially booked first class."

Wen Zhi knew that he was worried about her and quickly comforted him.

What else did Advisor Zhou originally want to say , but out of the corner of his eye he caught a glimpse of the suitcase behind her and immediately said, "I'll take you to the hotel first."

After the two let go of each other, Wen Zhi immediately picked up the violin from the suitcase, with her piano case next to it.

Seeing this, Advisor Zhou bent down to help her pick up the violin case.

Wen Zhi carefully placed the violin in the case and then said, "This violin was given to me by my father."

Since Wen Zhi decided to become a pilot, she rarely plays the violin.

Song Yuan Jing spent a lot of money when he bought this violin. Wen Zhi later found out that this piano alone cost hundreds of thousands.

So Wen Zhi felt very sorry for her parents at one time.

After all, both Wen Shu Yan and Song Yuan Jing had spent a lot of effort on her.

Wen Shu Yan has always hoped that she could enter a foreign music conservatory and follow the path of a professional violinist.