63

Chapter 63 (Although she looks handsome fighting alone, but...)

Wen Zhi has been taught very strictly since she was a child. She never curses or even swears. Besides, she has a calm and peaceful personality, and even if she gets angry, she will not become furious.

The words "turn the world upside down" sounded vulgar and explicit, and definitely not what Wen Zhi should say.

But she just said it, not only said it, but also smiled openly.

Advisor Zhou is completely relaxed now.

He knew that Wen Zhi was not affected by this incident.

Advisor Zhou reached out and rubbed the top of her head. He was worried to death at first, but now he gently rubbed the top of Wen Zhi's hair and smiled: "Then you are really amazing. I heard about your great achievements as soon as I got off the plane ."

Wen Zhi didn't feel embarrassed when he said it himself.

Now Advisor Zhou suddenly praised her so much, which made her feel a little embarrassed.

"Don't be bored. I've been playing with you until now. I'm starving to death. Let's go eat," Shang Rui said lazily behind her.

Advisor Zhou let go of Wen Zhi, looked at Shang Rui seriously and said, "Thank you very much for today. How about I treat you to a meal together."

"Okay, I've been waiting for your words," Shang Rui smiled.

Originally, Advisor Zhou also invited the rest of the band to join us, but they all had other things to do.

On the way out, when everyone said goodbye, Wen Zhi specially thanked the rest of the band.

The guitarist looked at her and said seriously: "Wen Zhi, if you really don't want to be a pilot, consider joining our band. By then our band will have a bigger gimmick. There is no band in the country that can compare with the Double Pilot Band."

"Come on, you fooled me, and you plan to fool Wen Zhi." Shang Rui said rudely.

Wen Zhi instead laughed happily: "Okay, when I think about it, I will form a band with you and tour the country."

"It's a deal," the guitarist happily raised his hand, wanting to give Wen Zhi a high-five.

But the Advisor Zhou on the side looked up. He didn't look coldly at all. He just glanced at her lightly.

The guitarist instantly felt guilty. In front of her boyfriend, he wanted to kidnap his girlfriend to go on a nationwide tour. It was true. Not very reliable.

"I'll play again next time, you're really good at playing the drums," the guitarist said before leaving with the rest of the band.

When they were about to get in the car, Advisor Zhou received a call from Xia Yi Xing: "Ask Zhou, have you seen the news in the group today? How is Wen Zhi doing now ? Jiang Lan told me that we couldn't contact her together."

"She's fine. Do you want to come over for dinner?" Advisor Zhou asked quietly.

Xia Yi Xing was stunned for a moment: "Eating? Are you still thinking about eating at this time?"

"What, do you plan to achieve Taoism and become immortal, and then eliminate all grains?" Advisor Zhou slowly asked.

Xia Yi Xing: "Eat, send me the address."

Advisor Zhou was stunned for a moment, then turned around and asked, "Do you have anything you want to eat?"

Seeing the two girls' confused expressions, Hé Cian took the initiative and said, "Let me book a private room."