69

Chapter 69 (We are safe...)

When Xia Yi Xing saw this circle of friends, his first reaction was that the dog next to him felt so happy.

But he turned to look at Advisor Zhou, who still maintained the same posture as before.

There was no too much surprise or surprise in his eyes.

At this time, Advisor Zhou's cell phone received a call, and Wen Zhi's name flashed on the screen.

Finally, the man who had been frozen in place raised his hand and clicked the green button, holding the phone to his ear.

Wen Zhi asked: "Did you see the Moments I posted?"

She just sent a WeChat message to remind Advisor Zhou to check Moments.

"Yeah," Advisor Zhou responded softly.

Wen Zhi was stunned, no, what is this reaction?

Isn't it too cold?

"Are you really angry? Those were all written by reporters. It was my mother's concert that day. Zhan Ze Lin happened to go to it. After that, my mother invited him to the celebration party. Then it ended too late, so my mother invited him to send me."

Wen Zhi told the story exactly.

She felt that she was indeed wronged.

Moreover, this paparazzi video is obviously edited and over-exaggerated.

"I'm not angry, and I didn't misunderstand either," Advisor Zhou finally chuckled at this time.

Wen Zhi finally breathed a sigh of relief: "That's good, I'll see you at the company later."

"Well, see you at the company," Advisor Zhou replied.

After hanging up the phone, Xia Yi Xing saw that he was still staring at the phone and couldn't help but said: "What are you doing? This must be a misunderstanding. You see, Wen Zhi has directly given you a status in the circle of friends."

This bitch must be very happy in his heart.

Advisor Zhou put away his cell phone and put it in his pocket, then slowly turned his head to look at Xia Yi Xing: "Say."

After saying these two words, he paused deliberately.

Xia Yi Xing crossed his arms and waited for what ivory he would spit out.

"Does Wen Zhi love me too much now?"

Advisor Zhou looked at Xia Yi Xing and asked softly, but there was an indescribable smile in his voice.

Xia Yi Xing: "..."

He fucking knew it! !

At the same time, colleagues soon discovered Wen Zhi's circle of friends.

Originally, everyone was still taking advantage of her and Zhan Ze Lin, but they didn't expect the rumors to be refuted so quickly.

Wen Zhi even took the initiative to disclose her relationship with Advisor Zhou.

"Let me go, she is in a relationship with Captain Gu?"

A stewardess in the lounge discovered this circle of friends.

In an instant everyone gathered around.

"Captain Gu?"

"This photo is really beautiful. Sure enough, handsome men always belong to beautiful women."

"It's over, it's over, I'm broken up in love. First Officer Wen and Zhan Ze Lin fell in love, but they didn't fall in love with Captain Gu, which makes me even more sad."