21

Chapter 21 (I have to ask Wen Zhi, this is her special...)

Xia Yi Xing held the note in his hand and said nothing for a long time.

Because his mind was blank and he really didn't know what to say 

It was Advisor Zhou who kindly reminded and said with certainty: "This is what you said."

Xia Yi Xing: "??"

He looked at Advisor Zhou and suddenly realized that this bitch was not on his side at all.

And when he looked down at the content on the note, he was indeed a little unsure. Speaking of which, he did have some prejudice against female pilots before, and he also said some inappropriate words .

He might have actually said this.

But he really couldn't remember the specific time.

But now Wen Zhi came to settle the score. He was a little bit guilty of speaking ill of people behind their backs and being caught.

"Want to get you a glass of water?" Advisor Zhou said in a cool tone.

++.

Xia Yi Xing risked his life, not only to eat paper, but to eat it now and immediately.

He stuffed the paper in his hand into his mouth.

Wen Zhi, who was opposite him, finally recovered from the violent shock and watched Xia Yi Xing eat the note into his mouth without having time to stop him.

Wen Zhi never expected that she wanted to make Advisor Zhou eat what he once said.

she! Actually! Wrong person! !

Those words were all said by Xia Yi Xing.

And now Xia Yi Xing has swallowed what she said as she expected.

But Wen Zhi no longer felt the joy of her wish, and now all she had was the embarrassment of her toes scratching the ground.

What is she doing!

Ah ah ah ah ah ah ah.

Wen Zhi didn't dare to look at Advisor Zhou at all, and even lost the courage to look at him.

If in this world, someone dies because of embarrassment.

Wen Zhi felt that she might be that person.

At that time, a sentence can be engraved on her tombstone: This person died of embarrassment.

All her rationality and calmness disappeared at this moment, and she could not think of any idea of remediation.

"He's finished eating. Are you satisfied?"

Advisor Zhou stared at Xia Yi Xing, chewed the note and swallowed it. He looked at the girl in front of him and asked lightly.

Wen Zhi nodded, but quickly shook her head.

Advisor Zhou's voice was calm: "Do you want him to eat another one? I remember that he probably said a lot of other things that day."

Xia Yi Xing turned to look at him, if his eyes could spit fire.

The anger in his eyes at this moment could burn Advisor Zhou to ashes.

A shameless bitch, he would kill his brother for the sake of a girl, right?

Wen Zhi wanted to cover her face, please help, please spare her.

"No... no need"

Wen Zhi said with a slightly trembling voice.