25-2

At around 4 p.m., after a short rest, the crew began to return.

This time Wen Zhi followed Xia Yi Xing to conduct a detour inspection.

When they arrived in Shanghai, after the Beijing passengers got off the plane first, the crew and cabin crew began to prepare to welcome the Shanghai passengers to board the plane.

Wen Zhi also felt that what Advisor Zhou told her was that flying was actually a repetitive and boring job.

But she feels that every journey has its own unique charm.

An hour later, the passengers in Shanghai were almost on board, but the flight attendant said there was something wrong in the cabin.

Advisors Zhou and Xia Yi Xing were both busy preparing for the flight, so Wen Zhi volunteered, "I'll go to the cabin to see what's going on."

"Yes, if the problem is serious, please contact me at any time," Advisor Zhou nodded.

He also wanted to give Wen Zhi some opportunities to practice. Civil aviation pilots must not only pass the technical level, but also have the ability to handle emergencies.

Wen Zhi got up and headed to the cabin.

As a result, as soon as she stepped out of the cockpit and walked to the first-class cabin, she was stunned by the scene in front of her.

There is a curtain between the first class cabin and the ordinary cabin. The curtain is not closed at the moment. A bunch of little girls are crowded in the direction of the aisle. Everyone is holding their mobile phones high and taking pictures in the direction of the first class cabin. .

"What's going on?"

Wen Zhi asked in shock.

The steward on the side whispered: "I am a fan of the celebrity."

Wen Zhi glanced around the first-class passengers and saw a man in the second row by the window, wearing black clothes and black trousers, a baseball cap on his head, and a black headset hanging on his ear.

There is also a pair of sunglasses on his face, which means he is indeed well-armed.

It was impossible for Wen Zhi not to discover that he was a star.

The other person was wearing sunglasses on his face, and Wen Zhi didn't know if he was closing his eyes to relax or doing something else.

"Can't they let these fans sit back in their seats first? "

Wen Zhi whispered.

The steward suppressed a sigh: "They don't care."

Wen Zhi: "..."

But the steward added: "It's probably useless to take care of it. After all, this is not a one-time or two-time incident."

The flight attendant is a veteran flight attendant. He has rich experience and has flown a lot. He is somewhat used to this kind of thing.

It was okay before, there were not so many crazy fans, but since the advent of the traffic era, these celebrities have become famous at an alarming speed and the extent of their popularity is also scary.

They often encounter this kind of grand scene where a celebrity comes up and is followed by a group of fans.

Wen Zhi: "Is there no way to control them?"

"We can only advise," the conductor said truthfully: "After all, they are also passengers who bought tickets."

After the steward finished speaking, he whispered: "Let me persuade you again."