50

Chapter 50 (Admission, delivery, work, salary...)

The unique sound of WeChat voice calls echoed in the quiet room.

Advisor Zhou woke up, laughed to himself, and pressed the green answer button with his fingertips.

Song Wei Qian's voice came from the phone: "Ask Zhou, are you busy?"

Advisor Zhou chuckled: "No, senior brother, I'm resting in the hotel now."

"Are you spending the night somewhere else today?"

As a pilot, Song Wei Qian understood immediately after hearing this .

Advisor Zhou nodded and said, "Yes, I am stationed abroad today."

In fact, he and Song Wei Qian have always had a good relationship. When he was in China, the two of them would go out to drink and chat when they had time. Apart from Xia Yi Xing and Hé Cian, Song Wei Qian was the closest person to him in United Airlines.

But Advisor Zhou never imagined that one day he would feel guilty if he took on Song Wei Qian.

"By the way, I just saw the photo you posted on Moments," Song Wei Qian asked.

Advisor Zhou was holding his cell phone, his breathing suddenly quickened, as if an invisible hand was squeezing his heart.

It actually gave him the energy to break jars and smash them.

Just take this opportunity to tell the truth to his senior brother.

Anyway, sooner or later, what happened between him and Wen Zhi will be made public, and Song Wei Qian will also know by then.

"The photo is pretty good. Is this a public welfare project launched by the company?"

Song Wei Qian asked with concern.

Advisor Zhou whispered: "Yes, it is led by the company, so this interview was specially arranged."

Song Wei Qian: "This charity project is good. If there are any donations or material donations later, remember to tell me."

Advisor Zhou couldn't help but feel relieved.

"Brother, is this what you called us to talk about?"

Song Wei Qian: "What if I can't give you a call if I have nothing to do?"

"Of course not." Advisor Zhou flatly denied.

But Song Wei Qian's next words made his throat tighten again, because the other party said: "You and Wen Zhi seem to have a good relationship, and you were interviewed together."

The most important thing is that Advisor Zhou actually posted it on WeChat Moments.

Song Wei Qian knew Advisor Zhou's temperament, and he was particularly distant. He didn't get to know everyone as brothers and sisters, especially female employees, who kept a distance.

Probably because he has always attracted a lot of attention, so he has always paid attention to a sense of proportion.

This was the first time Song Wei Qian saw this kind of photo alone with a girl, even if it was because of work.

So after seeing this circle of friends, Song Wei Qian still couldn't help it and made a call.

Advisor Zhou was silent  for a long time, Then he said: "Well, we have a good relationship. Recently we have been flying together  ."

"Are you starting to fly domestically now? I remember that you didn't mostly fly internationally before?"

Song Wei Qian asked with genuine concern.