56

Chapter 56 (I really, really like you, Advisor...)

Despite this, Advisor Zhou continued to be confused by this sudden truth.

After a while, he whispered with a sigh and emotion: "Is he your brother?"

Wen Zhi now felt that she had been too bad before, and nodded sympathetically: "That's right."

He is actually her brother?

Song Wei Qian is actually Wen Zhi's brother?

Thinking of all the entanglements, self-blame, and doubts he had, now he suddenly realized that they were all his self-righteousness?

For the first time, Advisor Zhou discovered that thinking too much is also a disease.

At this moment, Song Wei Qian opposite him also laughed angrily, and the two of them even whispered in front of him.

Fortunately, Wen Zhi was smart enough to see Song Wei Qian's sneer and immediately said, "Brother, why are you here?"

Song Wei Qian raised his eyebrows, is now the time to ask this?

Wen Zhi seemed to be aware of this, thought for a moment, raised her hand and pointed at Advisor Zhou: "Introduce to you, my boyfriend Advisor Zhou."

Song Wei Qian crossed his arms and said nothing.

"Let me introduce you too," Wen Zhi turned her head and looked at Advisor Zhou, raising her palm in the direction of Song Wei Qian: "This is my brother Song Wei Qian, the kind of brother who has the same father and mother."

Advisor Zhou: "......"

Song Wei Qian: "..."

After being embarrassed, Advisor Zhou looked up and greeted Song Wei Qian seriously and sincerely: "Brother, long time no see."

Of course, it might have been more appropriate if this meeting had not happened when he pressed his sister against the wall and kissed her.

"It's been a long time indeed," Song Wei Qian finally said slowly, but after he finished speaking, he glanced back and forth at the two of them and said in a calm tone, "Who can explain it?"

Wen Zhi was the first to speak: "After we met in the company, he helped me a lot. We gradually developed a good impression of each other, and now we are officially together."

This paragraph can be called a complete public relations speech.

After saying that, Wen Zhi nodded with satisfaction in her heart, and he probably couldn't fault it.

"So what does a forbidden relationship mean?"

Song Wei Qian didn't bother to play dumb with her and asked directly.

Wen Zhi was stunned.

Unexpectedly, her brother heard her just so quietly.

"How about we go home first and chat later?" Wen Zhi said quite calmly.

The Advisor Zhou next to her was usually such a calm and indifferent person, but his mind was still blank at this moment. It was probably because the blow was too big, as powerful as a nuclear bomb, and it blew away all his thoughts.

Song Wei Qian laughed again, and now he was anxious to enter the house.

The two of them had kissed in the corridor just now.

But if he said this, he would just complain from the bottom of his heart.

It would not really prevent Wen Zhi and Advisor Zhou Xia from coming to Taiwan.