32

Chapter 32 (You live next door now, but you won't...)

An older boyfriend?

Which year?

Wen Zhi suddenly stood still, as if a huge storm had set off in her mind, sweeping everything away, taking away even the most basic thinking ability.

Until a car came from the opposite direction, probably because she was standing on the roadside, and the other person honked the horn.

Signaling her to get out of the way.

Advisor Zhou took two steps forward, took her wrist, and led her to the side.

Only then did Wen Zhi come back to her senses and smiled dryly: "I didn't expect you to know about the New Year."

"So, it turns out that in your mind I am an old antique who doesn't understand anything?"

Advisor Zhou looked at her lightly and asked.

Wen Zhi pointed to the car not far away: "We'd better get in the car quickly, we're going to be late."

Okay, she's the best at changing the subject.

Advisor Zhou was speechless for a moment, but felt that this was really not a good place to open a business.

The timing is not right either, there is still a flight to be carried out later.

Today's flight is to Nanjing. Even in winter, looking down from the plane, there is still a lush green scene.

Wen Zhi couldn't help but ask: "It shouldn't be cold when flying to Yunnan in this season."

Advisor Zhou raised his eyebrows: "Why are you suddenly talking about Yunnan?"

"Zuo Yun Qi is flying to Yunnan today. He called me last night and asked me if I wanted to eat flower cakes."

Wen Zhi regretted it now. She refused too quickly last night.

"What's the flower cake? I'll take you to eat Nanjing roast duck later," what does Advisor Zhou think Big deal.

The co-pilot beside him was a man named Xu.

He smiled and said, "Captain Gu, can you listen to me?"

Since the approach procedure has not yet begun, there is no problem for the three of them to chat.

Advisor Zhou glanced at him lightly, and Assistant Pilot Xu's heart tightened suddenly, and he quickly said: "I suddenly remembered that I still have to read a book. There is an exam soon."

But Wen Zhi said, "How about you come together? The exam can't delay eating."

"I've been to Nanjing several times, and I've eaten roast duck several times. Wen Zhi, this is your first time here. Let Captain Gu take you to eat delicious food. I have to say that although First Officer Xu is a straight man, but quite sensitive.

After getting off the plane and completing the process, Advisor Zhou took Wen Zhi away.

Wen Zhi was still a little hesitant: "How about we go back to the hotel and rest?"

"Are you tired?"

Advisor Zhou turned to look at her.

Wen Zhi was actually okay, because after all, this was the first part of the voyage and it wasn't particularly tiring.

"It's not bad," Wen Zhi shook her head.

Advisor Zhou chuckled lightly: "Then why are you hesitating? Pilots don't have this benefit. They can fly to all over the world and eat local delicacies."