25

Chapter 25 (I don't think he is as handsome as Captain Gu...)

Wen Zhi's flight routes this time are from Xiajiang to Shanghai, Shanghai to Beijing, Beijing back to Shanghai, and Shanghai back to Xiajiang.

After they arrive in Beijing, the crew and cabin crew can rest in the hotel prepared by the company. This is also one of the benefits. It has to be said that United Airlines is indeed very wealthy, and the hotels prepared are very comfortable.

In order to ensure that the pilots have adequate rest, single rooms are arranged.

Wen Zhi had just put the airplane case in the room, and before she lay down to rest, she heard her cell phone ringing.

When she saw that it was Advisor Zhou, she immediately answered the call: "Hello."

"The buffet in the restaurant on the second floor hasn't ended yet. Do you want to eat?"

Advisor Zhou asked straight to the point.

Wen Zhi remembered that he had an airplane meal on the flight to Beijing.

She said: "Did you not eat enough on the plane?"

"You didn't eat anything on the plane," said Advisor Zhou.

Wen Zhi pursed her lips slightly, a little embarrassed. She only drank a cup of coffee on the plane today and really didn't eat anything else.

But she didn't expect that when Advisor Zhou was so busy, he would even notice such a small thing.

He is really a good and responsible captain.

Advisor Zhou: "Let's go, Xia Yi Xing will come with us."

Wen Zhi was a little surprised: "Captain Xia hasn't eaten enough either?"

The man opposite suddenly fell silent . Next, suddenly, he chuckled softly: "Oh, he said he wasn't going."

It happened that Xia Yi Xing had just come out of the bathroom. Although they were in separate rooms, Xia Yi Xing happened to have something to do, so he came to Advisor Zhou's room.

"Where are you not going? Who is not going?" Xia Yi Xing asked curiously.

Advisor Zhou held the phone and whispered: "Five minutes, let's go downstairs together."

After saying that, he hung up the phone.

Seeing him like this, Xia Yi Xing immediately said, "That's Wen Zhi on the opposite side, right? Where am I not going? Please make it clear to me."

"I said you're not going to have lunch," Advisor Zhou said calmly.

Xia Yi Xing shouted at the top of his lungs in an instant: "You must be sure that I'm not going. Can I be full with that airplane meal? I got up early in the morning and drove the plane exhaustingly all morning. Now I don't even have the right to eat. Deprived me of it."

"I will reimburse the money you paid for the takeout at noon today. "

Advisor Zhou leaned on the edge of the long table in the room, put one hand in his pocket, and smiled lightly.

Xia Yi Xing really couldn't stand his smile and said sadly: Go to the bathroom and look in the mirror to see how worthless you are smiling now. "

Advisor Zhou was too lazy to answer his convulsions, thought for a moment, and picked up his phone.

Xia Yi Xing was still chattering: "You are Advisor Zhou. I am not used to it all of a sudden. You should give me some time to adapt. It's just lunch. Do you need to be so scheming?"