27-2

On this day, Wen Zhi met Zuo Yun Qi and Zhao Lang in the company restaurant.

Because everyone is assigned different routes every day and flies to different places, the opportunities to meet each other are not as frequent as before. That is to say, it is only an opportunity like a company meeting that they can meet each other.

As soon as she sat down, she saw them discussing the house in full swing.

"Are you planning to buy a house?" Wen Zhi asked casually.

Zuo Yun Qi almost stared: "With our current salary, how can we afford a house? We are talking about renting a house."

"You don't live at home anymore?"

Wen Zhi knew that Zuo Yun Qi was also a local.

Zuo Yun Qi said: "No, it's too far. I barely managed to survive for more than half a month. I couldn't bear to drive so far back and forth every day, so I decided to rent a house in the company."

Zhao Lang spread his hands: "My house has just been rented for half a year. He wants to share the rent with me, but I can't do it."

Zhao Lang is different from them in that he is a foreigner, so when he came to the company to renovate, he rented the house.

Wen Zhi thought for a moment: "I also want to move out recently."

Zuo Yun Qi's eyes lit up: "How about we rent together?"

"What are we talking about?"

Xia Yi Xing came over holding a dinner plate.

Wen Zhi looked behind him out of habit, but she didn't see Advisor Zhou.

"Okay, stop looking. Your Captain Gu has something to do and won't come to the cafeteria for lunch," Xia Yi Xing said with a smile.

Wen Zhi pursued her lips: "I didn't look."

Xia Yi Xing gave her a look that said, "You are still pretending to be with me, right?"

Because the flight time in the past two days has reached the upper limit, and the rotation has started, the company happened to have a meeting, and everyone was called back.

So Wen Zhi hasn't seen Advisor Zhou yet today.

Seeing Xia Yi Xing's look, Wen Zhi couldn't help but reflect in her heart.

Was she really looking for Advisor Zhou just now? ?

Xia Yi Xing continued the question just now and said, "What are you talking about?"

Zuo Yun Qi said: "We are talking about renting a house. I want to rent a house near the company to facilitate my work. But Wen Zhi also has this idea."

Xia Yi Xing was drinking a drink when he choked and coughed.

"You two rent together?"

He quickly calmed down and asked.

Zuo Yun Qi said disapprovingly: "It's quite normal for men and women to live together now, and Wen Zhi and I are so familiar with each other."

"I think it's more reliable to have roommates who are familiar to you. "

Xia Yi Xing looked at Wen Zhi: "You think so too?"

"I haven't thought about it yet. I'll ask Jiang Lan later," Wen Zhi said.

In her mind, if she really moved out, living alone or with Jiang Lan would be the best choice.

When Zuo Yun Qi heard this, he showed an aggrieved expression: "Am I just a spare tire in your heart?"

Wen Zhi showed no mercy: "It's not even a spare tire."