70-1

End of text (I was extremely eager to get closer to the Milky Way,...)

Chapter 70

#UnitedAirU8520#

#United Airlines U8520 made an emergency landing in rice fields#

#United Airlines U8520 Captain#

Suddenly, the situation about United Airlines' U8520 aircraft detonated the entire Internet. The headlines and hot searches of all websites were dominated by this incident.

Every aviation special situation will attract great attention.

Not to mention, this is an unprecedented case of a plane successfully landing in a rice field.

At this moment, the shocked passengers stood on the field ridge, looking at the plane in the distance. Everyone was so shocked that they were almost speechless.

They actually managed to make an emergency landing in the rice fields.

Everyone survived.

So many people couldn't help but take out their mobile phones and start calling their families.

"Hey, Mom," some people said with a bucket full of their mother's phone calls, and tears instantly fell down their faces.

"I love you mom."

"Husband, we are fine, don't cry."

"Mom, we are safe. Our captain is so awesome that he actually parked the plane in a rice field."

All the passengers around were calling their families.

Including the flight attendants, under this atmosphere, they took out their mobile phones and wanted to report to their families that they were safe.

Advisor Zhou let go of Wen Zhi in his arms and whispered, "Would you like to call your home to report that everything is safe?"

"Yeah," Wen Zhi nodded.

She looked up at Advisor Zhou and said softly: "You also call your mother. At this time, she will definitely want to receive your call."

Advisor Zhou also nodded.

He took out his cell phone and dialed Shen Wan Pei's cell phone.

Even if she doesn't watch the news, her assistant does, and Lu Yu Sen is still on the plane.

It was like telepathy.

After he dialed the number, it only took about a second for the person on the other end to answer the call.

"Ask Zhou?"

Shen Wan Pei's voice suddenly tightened, as if she was afraid but also expected.

She was having a meeting in the conference room just now.

Unexpectedly, the assistant suddenly opened the door and walked directly to her side. This had never happened before. Shen Wan Pei originally wanted to reprimand the assistant for not knowing the rules.

But when the other party told him about the situation on the Internet about the U8520 aircraft, Shen Wan Pei's heart felt as if it had fallen into an abyss.

She was sitting on a chair and didn't even have the courage to stand up.

Until her mobile phone placed on the table suddenly lit up.

Although she adjusted the silent mode, the word 'son' flashed desperately on the screen.

Shen Wan Pei picked up the phone, answered the call, and shouted first.