78-2 (Extra-8)

So after getting in the car, Jiang Lan hugged Wen Zhi directly and couldn't help laughing: "You are indeed my Zhi Zhi."

"Don't worry, I'm definitely only on your side," Wen Zhi coaxed softly.

Although her personality is not as outgoing as Jiang Lan, the two grew up together and have basically never been apart except for the two years when Wen Zhi went abroad.

For Wen Zhi, Jiang Lan is her best sister.

There was probably Advisor Zhou in the car, but Jiang Lan didn't say much.

After arriving at the community, after Jiang Lan got off the car, Advisor Zhou was about to drive, but unexpectedly someone walked up behind him.

Xia Yi Xing lowered the glass on the passenger side of the car and asked, "What are you doing?"

"Open the door first," Xia Yi Xing said.

Advisor Zhou opened the door, Xia Yi Xing opened the door of the passenger seat and sat down.

He looked directly back at Wen Zhi: "Wen Zhi, please tell me first, where did I offend you?"

"Tell me first, where did you offend Jiang Lan?"

Wen Zhi crossed her arms over her chest, showing no fear.

Xia Yi Xing: "I just don't know. This is not what was fine before."

Wen Zhi's face was slightly cold, she snorted and said without hesitation: "Go down."

She suddenly understood why Jiang Lan is angry, he hasn't even seen it yet Do you know why Jiang Lan is angry.

In fact, Jiang Lan told Wen Zhi about this matter, and she and Xia Yi Xing had a somewhat tacit understanding. But the two of them understand each other tacitly, but others don't know.

Not to mention within United Airlines, but also in the entire civil aviation industry, those who can be captains are basically married, or even worse, have girlfriends.

There are indeed not many single and young captains.

When Advisor Zhou was single before, not to mention how many people were paying attention to him.

Now that Advisor Zhou is out of the single ranks, every single one of the remaining single captains is a hot commodity.

Besides, it is not a shameful thing for a woman to chase a man nowadays.

Jiang Lan has recently discovered that there are young flight attendants who always take the opportunity to strike up a conversation with Xia Yi Xing. Although Xia Yi Xing didn't answer, she felt a little uncomfortable in her heart.

But no matter how uncomfortable she was, she couldn't say anything.

She has no identity, let alone a position to say that she and Xia Yi Xing are not even boyfriend and girlfriend.

"No, Wen Zhi, why are you like this? You don't say anything clearly, and you tell me to get out without saying a word. No matter how good-tempered I am, I can't stand you being so persistent."

Xia Yi Xing was really anxious now, a little angry, and his tone was naturally not so good.

Advisor Zhou, who was waiting quietly, did not intend to interrupt, but when he heard Xia Yi Xing's tone, his face suddenly darkened, and when he spoke, his tone was even worse than him: "You can't speak well, are you begging for help now? My wife has no obligation to help you if you offend someone."

Being scolded by Advisor Zhou, Xia Yi Xing took a deep breath, but couldn't help but apologize immediately.

Wen Zhi thought for a moment, and then said: "They say marriage is not the purpose. love is just a hooligan, that's not the purpose of falling in love .Isn't his ambiguity even more rogue?"