72 (Extra-2)

Chapter 72 (Show affection, even the children...)

Wen Zhi hadn't had time to tell her parents about Advisor Zhou's proposal.

Wen Zhi called and found out that her parents would be at home today, so she said she would come back with the Advisor Zhou for dinner.

Wen Shu Yan was naturally very happy and asked her aunt to prepare dinner.

At around four o'clock in the afternoon, Wen Zhi and Advisor Zhou went home early.

After all, they were not real guests and could not go back in time for dinner.

"Mom and dad haven't come back yet?"

As soon as Wen Zhi arrived home, she found that her aunt opened the door.

Auntie: "Your parents are out."

"Going out? Where did they go?"

Wen Zhi looked confused. She had obviously called to say she was coming back.

Wen Zhi had no choice but to change shoes with Advisor Zhou first, and she directly took Advisor Zhou to her room.

"You have been here several times before, but you haven't been to my boudoir yet," Wen Zhi opened the door and made a cheerful sound.

Advisor Zhou has indeed never been to Wen Zhi's room.

Speaking of which, the house she lives in now is not entirely her room.

That was her brother Song Wei Qian's house, and she could only live there temporarily.

Wen Zhi's room is large and has its own bathroom.

"Of course when we moved in, only my brother's room didn't have a bathroom. My mother said that he could just use the public bathroom as a grown man. I am a girl and have to be more refined," Wen Zhi said with a smile.

In fact, there is really no patriarchal mentality in their family.

Of course, she didn't overly belittle her brother's regard for her. Her parents treated both of them equally.

Just in terms of small details, her parents may consider her being a girl more and be a little more partial.

"You still have this in your room," Advisor Zhou looked at the cockpit plan hanging in her room and couldn't help but walk over.

Wen Zhi smiled and said: "It was in my brother's room. Later, when I needed to make initial modifications, I borrowed it from him."

Advisor Zhou bent over and looked at the floor plan: "So after every training, you will come back to this and continue training?"

"Of course, I didn't just want to look good to you at that time."

Wen Zhi thought of what happened before and found it funny.

In fact, it's not that time has passed for too long, but that the turning point in the middle is too big and too many things have happened.

Every time Wen Zhi thinks about some of the previous things, it always feels like it has happened in her previous life.

At that time, she was full of passion and wanted to look good to this man who was "discriminating against women flying".

But later she discovered that the person who truly appreciated female pilots and wanted more female pilots to join the aviation industry was exactly the person in front of her.

"You really impressed me," Advisor Zhou reached out and hugged her, shaking her gently.

Wen Zhi chuckled: "Why, you never thought that female flying would be so powerful?"