51-2

By the time they finished eating, it was already past eleven o'clock.

The TV in the living room was always on, and the sound of the Spring Festival Gala came from inside. Everyone started to clean up the table after eating.

Only then did Wen Zhi have time to pick up the phone.

Many people sent New Year greetings, and Wen Zhi began to reply one by one.

As for her, Jiang Lan and Shang Rui's small group, they had already sent many messages.

Most of them scolded her and ran away after showing off their affection.

Wen Zhi went directly to the group and sent out ten red envelopes.

In an instant, all the messages in the group were flooded with red envelopes.

Jiang Lan: [As expected of our Captain Wen, this is such a generous move. 】

Shang Rui: [Thank you, boss. 】

Wen Zhi: [Sorry, I just came home for dinner, so I only have time to look at my phone now. 】

Jiang Lan: [Tell me, is this necklace a gift from Captain Gu? 】

Jiang Lan: [He really just hung on the car and left on his own? 】

Wen Zhi: [Yes, the things were given by him. 】

Wen Zhi: [He hasn't left yet, he's been waiting for me. 】

Wen Zhi: [Shang Rui, is this necklace really as expensive as you said? 】

After a while, Shang Rui directly posted a screenshot of the official website. Sure enough, there was a necklace on it that was exactly the same as Wen Zhi's, but she stared at the price for a long time and still couldn't help but stare.

Actually! Is it so expensive?

Shang Rui: [I didn't understand it at first, but unfortunately the girlfriend of the guitarist in our band likes these very much, and she keeps asking our guitarist to buy her this necklace. 】

Shang Rui: [It seems that Captain Gu is really serious. 】

Wen Zhi felt warm in her heart, not because the necklace was expensive.

But she could clearly feel Advisor Zhou's intentions for her.

She thought for a moment and sent another WeChat message to Advisor Zhou.

Wen Zhi: [Have you had New Year's Eve dinner? It's a big meal. 】

Wen Zhi: [Let me show you my New Year's Eve dinner. 】

She sent the photos she just took, and she had to say that the chef Ms. Wen hired this year was really good. Not only were the dishes delicious, but they were also very beautiful.

Advisor Zhou: [It's a big meal. 】

Advisor Zhou: [But it seems that yours tastes better. 】

Wen Zhi knew that he would also get together with his family tonight, so she didn't talk much.

When it was almost twelve o'clock, Wen Zhi yawned. Song Wei Qian, who was sitting next to her, turned to look at her and asked with concern: "Are you sleepy? Why don't you go and rest? You have been flying all day."

"No, I'll watch with you for a while," Wen Zhi said while yawning.

Song Yuan Jing was a complete daughter slave. When he saw Wen Zhi sleepy like this, he immediately said: "I won't watch it, I won't watch it. In fact, this Spring Festival Gala is not interesting. The program is not as good as every year."