43-2

The lights at the scene are not very bright, but colorful lights are changing and flowing, so it is actually quite difficult to see people clearly.

Jiang Lan tried her best to look over: "Where is he?"

"The one wearing a white shirt and black pants. He is so tall and has such long legs, you can't even see him?"

Deng Ying Ying simply raised her finger.

Wen Zhi did see it this time, and saw a group of people coming in at the door.

The man Deng Ying Ying was talking about had his hands in his pockets, and his conspicuous white shirt gave off a cold and ascetic flavor under the light. He was indeed very tall, and his black trousers seemed to extend infinitely. People couldn't help but sigh, these legs are really big. long. It has to be said that without seeing the face clearly, the figure of the other party has left room for endless associations.

One can't help but imagine how handsome this face must be to be worthy of such a good figure.

It wasn't until Wen Zhi saw the other person's face clearly that she choked on the wine as soon as it reached her mouth.

"Zhi Zhi," Jiang Lan saw that she was coughing so hard and quickly got her another tissue and patted her back.

But Deng Ying Ying murmured at this moment: "That's wrong, why do I think this person looks so much like Captain Gu."

Advisor Zhou didn't come over.

Apparently he hadn't seen where Wen Zhi was sitting. The place was too big. It is more than two thousand square meters, and there are various tables and booths underneath.

The booth they booked was in the VIP area, and Hé Cian was not polite to him.

As Advisor Zhou just sat down, unexpectedly, a girl suddenly came from behind the booth and said with a smile: "Handsome guy, can I add you on WeChat?"

Hé Cian look at
him in confusion.

No, you only sat down for less than a fucking minute, right?

Someone came to strike up a conversation with him? ?

Also confused was Wen Zhi, who had just relieved her cough not far away. She watched the girl go straight to Advisor Zhou, and even reached out to pat his shoulder and bent down to talk to him.

When Advisor Zhou turned his head to look over, it was such a coincidence that he immediately saw Wen Zhi sitting there.

The seats on both sides of them are not too far apart, just a diagonal distance.

He looked at Wen Zhi and chuckled softly.

The girl standing behind the booth also saw him lift his lips and smile, and she was secretly glad in her heart.

Fortunately, she was not hesitant to strike up a conversation like her friends just now, so she struck first.

Although such a man is handsome enough with a cold face, his smile is really too poignant.

The girl held her mobile phone and asked charmingly: "Should you scan me on WeChat, or should I scan you?"

At this moment, Wen Zhi also saw the girl take out her mobile phone.

"That must be Captain Gu," Deng Ying Ying confirmed at this moment.

She sighed: "Sure enough, handsome guys are a rare breed. How long after they sat down, girls immediately came over to chat with them."

Now, it's not like in the past, where girls are emphasized. Be reserved.

When you meet someone you like, go straight to it. This is the rule for many girls.