28-2

When Wen Zhi woke up the next morning, it was already past eight o'clock.

There happened to be some movement outside, so she quickly got up, washed up, and hurried out of the room.

Sure enough, her parents are still at home.

"Dad, who is your car insurance company?" Wen Zhi asked.

Song Yuan Jing didn't know what was going on and said, "The insurance has just been paid, so you don't have to worry."

Wen Zhi thought for a moment, and then said the truth: "I came back too late last night, and when I left the airport, I accidentally hit the flower bed on the roadside."

"Are you okay?"

Song Yuan Jing asked quickly.

Wen Shu Yan, who heard the commotion, also came out of the kitchen, looked her up and down and asked, "Are you hurt?"

Wen Zhi quickly explained: "It's okay, I'm fine, it's just that the front of the car was flattened."

The parents had obviously relieved expressions on their faces.

Song Yuan Jing said: "As long as everything is fine, I will help with the car."

Wen Shu Yan frowned and said immediately: "We still have to buy a new car, one with good safety factor."

"It has nothing to do with the car. It's just that I was too tired last night and insisted on driving home by myself," Wen Zhi chose to tell the truth.

Song Yuan Jing couldn't help but frown: "Next time you encounter such a late flight, you would rather take a taxi than drive while tired."

Wen Zhi nodded, she had indeed learned a lesson.

"Don't you have to go to work today?" Wen Shu Yan asked.

Wen Zhi hummed.

Wen Shu Yan: "Okay, you can come with me to look at the house later."

Wen Zhi looked at Wen Shu Yan in surprise and heard her say: "Aren't you going to move out to make it easier to go to work? I didn't think carefully before and went to look at the house today."

"Mom," Wen Zhi immediately reached out and hugged Wen Shu Yan.

She has never been the type to act coquettishly, and this time it was really unexpected.

But it was probably because of her car accident that she frightened Goddess Wen a little, so she made the decision immediately to let Wen Zhi live near the company.

"But if I'm looking for a house, I probably won't have time to look at it today," Wen Zhi said.

Wen Shu Yan looked at her and said directly: "Your brother's house in Junting Community is not only close to your company, but it is also the best in the neighborhood. Come over later and take a look. If you want to buy anything, just tell me One sound."

Wen Zhi immediately said: "That's my brother's house. It's not appropriate for me to live there."

"I didn't let you live in vain and pay the rent," Wen Shu Yan glanced sideways at her, with 'what good things are you thinking of' written all over her face.

It must be said that in this family, Ms. Wen Shu Yan is always the most resolute and decisive person.

Wen Zhi had just finished talking about the car accident in the morning, and had already followed her to see Song Wei Qian's house in the afternoon.

She has to say that this community is indeed the most high-end community in the neighborhood. She can tell just from the gate of the community that it has a low-key luxury. The security guards are all young and tall guys.