48

Chapter 48 (I have to come back to coax my girlfriend...)

As the Spring Festival approaches, the entire civil aviation company is getting nervous, especially since the expected passenger volume this year is said to be a record high. United Airlines has held two or three mobilization meetings within the company.

Anyway, the theme emphasizes that they must do a good job in Spring Festival transportation.

Wen Zhi has today off. She won't have a flight until tomorrow afternoon, so she didn't run away from the pep rally this morning.

Of course the same goes for Advisor Zhou.

Everyone was sitting in the conference room, waiting for the leader to arrive.

Soon, several leaders attending the meeting entered the conference room one after another.

Ji Hang, as the director of the flight department, was the first to speak.

He looked around and said: "I know that as the Spring Festival is approaching, everyone's homesickness will inevitably increase, but as civil aviation people, the more we are at this time, the more we need to have a sense of responsibility to protect and shoulder the mission."

After he finished speaking, the crowd began to applaud.

Until Hé Cian came to the stage to speak: "Everyone, the 'Paper Plane Project' that we, United Airlines, and the China Children's Charity Federation have jointly created will be officially launched today. You must have known about this project before, and it is aimed at children who have lost their parents in rural areas. To focus our attention, this time our charity-themed flight displays the paintings of these children."

Wen Zhi was a little surprised.

Advisor Zhou beside her said in a low voice: "This project was launched in April this year, and you had not yet joined the company at that time."

Wen Zhi nodded, feeling a little warm in her heart. She didn't expect that the company was quite caring.

"The first charity-themed flight will be flown by Advisor Captain Zhou," Hé Cian said with a smile.

The audience burst into warm applause again.

After the meeting, Wen Zhi and Advisor Zhou got up and walked out, but Hé Cian stopped Advisor Zhou.

Wen Zhi originally left directly, but Hé Cian stopped her as well.

"It's like this. There will be a media interview tomorrow, which will report on our 'Paper Plane Plan'. The media will also interview the crew and crew. Our idea here is that one of you two will come out and be interviewed."

In fact, according to Hé Cian's idea, both of them can be interviewed by the media.

Both of these two people are considered to have hot spots, needless to say Advisor Zhou, who was on the hot search list back then because of his handsome face, and did a lot of marketing for the company, and the entire marketing department almost laughed from ear to ear.

As for Wen Zhi, because she is a female pilot, she will naturally attract attention.

Besides, Hé Cian had no doubt about Wen Zhi's appearance, and she caused a lot of discussion.

"Don't the crew always only need one person to come out for interviews?" Advisor Zhou frowned.

He has never been very fond of these media interviews, but he has no choice but to cooperate with the company's work sometimes.

Advisor Zhou said directly: "Where is the interview taking place? Is it on the tarmac or in the cabin? If so, the crew still needs to make pre-flight preparations, and there is no way for both people to be interviewed."