66-2

She felt like a scumbag, hiding others and not even giving him a status.

Wen Zhi thought for a moment and took out her phone.

At this time, Advisor Zhou just found an excuse to leave Shen Wan Pei. He didn't really want to go with her to meet that important guest.

Shen Wan Pei frowned: "You're already here, so what's the matter with the meeting?"

"This is a matter related to your company, so I won't get involved," Advisor Zhou said quietly.

Shen Wan Pei sighed.

In fact, she already thought it was a surprise that Advisor Zhou could come to participate. Now that he was unwilling to come, she didn't want to force him. He would not become fat after one bite, and she would figure it out sooner or later.

"Okay, stay here for a while, I'll be back as soon as I can," Shen Wan Pei warned.

After Shen Wan Pei left, Advisor Zhou found a place to smoke a cigarette. He wanted to go back to find Wen Zhi, but she was with her parents after all, so it was better not to make it too obvious tonight.

Unexpectedly, he walked to the hotel garden and prepared to smoke a cigarette.

The phone in his pocket suddenly vibrated.

Advisor Zhou took it out and jumped on WeChat.

Wen Zhi: [Meet? 】

Advisor Zhou looked at the WeChat message, smiled, tapped his fingers on the screen, and quickly sent the WeChat message.

Wen Zhi held the phone and kept waiting at .

When her phone vibrated, she immediately opened it and read it.

Advisor Zhou: [Aren't you afraid that your parents will find out? 】

Wen Zhi: [I'm actually not afraid to tell them. It's just that tonight is a good day for my dad, so I want him to be in a good mood. 】

Wen Zhi: [You don't want him to find out tonight that his baby cabbage has been stolen. 】

When Advisor Zhou saw the second WeChat message, he suddenly laughed.

In fact, he was not angry, and even understood Wen Zhi's decision.

Advisor Zhou: [I understand]

Advisor Zhou: [I also hope that my future father-in-law can have a happy night. 】

When Wen Zhi saw his reply, she wanted to share it with Song Yuan Jing and let him see how caring and kind the future son-in-law she found for him was.

Advisor Zhou: [You have something to eat first and we'll meet in half an hour. 】

Wen Zhi thought for a moment, and then she accompanied her parents to eat something first.

After that, it was time for dinner.

The two founders of Chuangyuan Group, Shen Wan Pei and her husband Lu Shu Nin, came on stage. Representative Shen Wan Pei spoke to thank everyone for coming.

Fortunately, Shen Wan Pei didn't say much, and the process ended quickly.

Until Wen Zhi saw that her parents had almost eaten, she stood up and said, "I'm going to the bathroom."

"That's right, I'll go with you," Wen Shu Yan said.

Wen Zhi quickly said: "No, no, I'm so old, I still need my mother to accompany me when I go to the bathroom."