34-2

As soon as Advisor Zhou parked the car, he heard the sound of his cell phone vibrating.

It was WeChat that came in.

He picked it up and saw this message from Wen Zhi. Something happened.

Advisor Zhou put his hands on the steering wheel, tapped his fingers lightly, and looked at the WeChat message quietly with his eyes lowered.

After an unknown amount of time, he sighed slightly and prepared to restart the car.

But unexpectedly, as soon as he raised his head, he saw Wen Zhi diagonally opposite the front window.

This area is a dedicated parking space for airport staff, and many people from United Airlines also park their cars here.

Advisor Zhou looked at Wen Zhi and the man following her in surprise.

He suddenly clenched the cell phone in his hand.

Because at this moment, the man stepped forward and gently held Wen Zhi's face. The two were very close, but soon, Wen Zhi turned away slightly. The man opened her car door, took out a tissue from the car, and handed it to Wen Zhi. .

Wen Zhi began to wipe her eyes, and the man opposite her came closer again.

Is she crying?

Is she crying because of the man in front of her?

Advisor Zhou watched this scene intently, but his heart felt like he was falling into an ice cave.

There was an indescribable suffocation that began to spread in the chest. The joy that was about to see her disappeared at this moment, leaving only the harmonious and gentle scene not far away.

As if Wen Zhi's mood was still not high enough, the man escorted her to the passenger seat.

Open the car door and let him get in.

The next second, the man who had been looking sideways raised his head and revealed his face when he returned to the driver's seat.

Advisor Zhou finally saw the other party clearly and recognized him at a glance.

Song Wei Qian!

It's actually him.

Song Wei Qian had already sat in the driver's seat. Although there was some distance between them, Advisor Zhou's eyes were strangely good at this moment. He saw Song Wei Qian getting into the car and approached Wen Zhi again.

Many things that he had never considered before suddenly seemed to be explained at this moment.

It was clear that Song Wei Qian's house had not been rented out for a long time, but when Wen Zhi wanted to move, he rented it to her immediately.

Advisor Zhou previously thought that Wen Zhi rented the house from an agency.

Now it seems that maybe they have known each other for a long time.

So what is their relationship?

Advisor Zhou knew clearly that Wen Zhi was not in love and she would not lie about such a thing.

She was so calm and indifferent, and she seemed to not care about anything, but she shed tears easily after meeting Song Wei Qian, which shows the status of the other person in her heart.

After much thought, Advisor Zhou could only think of one relationship.

Exes who have broken up but reunited again.

This thought made his heart clenched violently.

At this moment, Wen Zhi's car had started, and Song Wei Qian was driving.