32-2

At this time, the passengers in the cabin felt that the plane was taxiing and knew that it was about to take off.

But who knows, suddenly the plane stopped again.

"What's wrong?"

"Isn't the plane going to break down?"

"We're not that unlucky."

Even the flight attendants in the cabin don't understand why the plane will stop .

But soon, the plane slid again, but this time it was not sliding towards the runway, but back to the original direction of the apron.

"Why is this back?"

"Stewardess, what's going on?"

At this time, in the cockpit, Wen Zhi slid the plane back to the apron and looked at Advisor Zhou again.

He had already turned on the cabin intercom and said: "Hello, fellow passengers, I am the captain of this flight. Just now we suddenly received an emergency notification that a living heart is about to be taken on our flight to Beijing. So. I decided to terminate the flight and wait to carry this living heart, because there is a life far away in Beijing that is also waiting for this heart."

"I deeply apologize for wasting everyone's precious time, but please be patient. We will take off immediately after the heart arrives."

The cabin, which was still noisy at first, suddenly became quiet.

Even the most anxious person knows what this means.

Wen Zhi listened quietly to Advisor Zhou's words, and felt a wave of excitement in her heart.

She couldn't explain why , but she just felt shocked.

After the captain's announcement at the end of the advisory week, he called the flight attendant in again: "How are the moods of the passengers in the cabin now? If anyone complains, Try to be soothing. "

"Don't worry, Captain Gu. After you said this, the passengers all expressed their understanding."

Advisor Zhou nodded: "That's good. It's estimated that we'll have to wait for half an hour. The heart surgery has been delayed a bit. They were originally supposed to take another flight, but now we are the only one flying to Beijing."

After the flight attendant left, the cockpit became quiet again.

"I... "

Wen Zhi turned around and was about to speak.

"You..."

Unexpectedly, Advisor Zhou also looked at her at this time, ready to speak.

The two spoke at the same time, but were stunned at the same time.

Advisor Zhou said quietly: "You speak first."

Wen Zhi smiled: "It's nothing, I just suddenly thought that my mother always asked me in the past, why are you a girl just like airplanes and want to be a pilot?"

She thought what she liked was the thrill of flying into the blue sky and overlooking the earth from a height of 10,000 meters.

She can pursue the sun and moon, and the dream of approaching the Milky Way.

But now, even though she was still on the ground, the excitement in her heart was far greater than flying.

"Perhaps this is why we love flying. It not only has endless possibilities, but also makes people full of hope," Advisor Zhou looked at her and whispered.

Wen Zhi raised her eyebrows slightly and suddenly laughed: "Captain Gu, you have changed."

As she spoke, she imitated the cold and serious look on her Advisor's face and said softly: "The first lesson I will teach you is to abandon your illusions."