79 (Extra 9)

Chapter 79 (Advisor Zhou, after meeting you, you...)

It is said that the bride-to-be is the happiest person in the world, but Wen Zhi feels that she should be the most tired person in the world.

Even though Wen Zhi has outsourced most of the things to others, the wedding has a dedicated wedding planning team, and the other party is responsible for the entire process, so she does not have to worry about it at all.

There is a dedicated design team for wedding dresses and gowns, and they are all from international first-tier brands.

She doesn't need to worry.

Shen Wan Pei had already put her personal assistant in charge of wedding banquets and hotels. She had booked the place early, and even went to taste the dishes. Wen Shu Yan brought her friends to help with the tasting.

It seems that Wen Zhi really has nothing to worry about about the wedding, but some details still need to be decided by her personally.

For example, after the wedding dress is photographed, she has to choose it herself.

It was just in time for her to be promoted to the second stage of co-pilot, and she had to pass the theoretical examination, inquiry and evaluation, simulator inspection, and route inspection one by one.

In addition to working, Wen Zhi also had to read, which completely squeezed her time to the extreme.

But sometimes she still has to take time to deal with some personal matters.

No, Wen Zhi was called out by Wen Shu Yan today, and she was specifically told to bring her ID card.

Wen Zhi asked what she wanted to do, but Wen Shu Yan didn't say anything.

It wasn't until Wen Zhi followed the directions sent by Wen Shu Yan and drove the car that she discovered the purpose is a sales office.

"Mom," Wen Zhi got out of the car and saw Wen Shu Yan waiting for her at the door.

Wen Shu Yan pulled her in directly, and Wen Zhi asked in a low voice, "What are we doing here?"

"Why did you come to the sales office?" Wen Shu Yan glanced at her.

Wen Zhi was surprised: "You want to buy a house?"

Her family had just bought a villa, but Song Yuan Jing was very detail-oriented. When he was Party B, he could only follow Party A's ideas.

When he got to his own house, he did whatever he wanted.

Everything is prepared according to your own ideas.

Originally, Wen Shu Yan was still thinking that after the villa was renovated, Wen Zhi could get married from her new home.

But at Song Yuan Jing's speed, even if Song Wei Qian finds a girlfriend and gets married, they may not be able to live in that house.

"I'm buying you a house," Wen Shu Yan glanced sideways at her.

Wen Zhi was surprised: "Me?"

Wen Shu Yan: "Your father and I have discussed it a long time ago. You are going to have a wedding soon, and of course I will buy you a dowry."

"No need," Wen Zhi said subconsciously.

Wen Shu Yan looked at her and said, "Which parents with financial foundation don't buy things for their children? Look at your mother-in-law, isn't she always trying to buy this and that for Wen Zhou? You occasionally persuade Wen Zhou , don't refuse to accept his mother too much. In many cases, accepting gifts from parents is also a form of filial piety."