24-2

When the stewardess left from the other side, Wen Zhi was still standing there. She wanted to wait until Advisor Zhou had left before going over by herself, otherwise it would be embarrassing.

But she waited, and Advisor Zhou was standing in the corridor, his head slightly lowered, revealing the slender back line of his neck.

With a ding, Wen Zhi's cell phone rang.

She took it out and took a look. There was a new WeChat account.

Advisor Zhou: [Come here. 】

When Wen Zhi saw this WeChat message, her mind flashed:? ?

When she poked her head around the corner again, Advisor Zhou had already turned around and looked in her direction slowly. The two of them met each other's eyes.

Wen Zhi was caught red-handed.

All right.

She stopped hiding, pulled her flight case, and walked slowly over.

Wen Zhi stood in front of him and explained seriously: "I didn't want to eavesdrop on purpose, I just happened to come up and heard you chatting, and I didn't want to disturb you."

After hearing this, Advisor Zhou  chuckled and raised the ends of his eyes indifferently.

When it was almost time, he said: "Don't get me wrong, this flight attendant and I were on the same flight last time. She was embarrassed by a passenger. As the captain, I just dealt with the problem at that time."

So that's it.

Wen Zhi nodded. No wonder they wanted to bring him breakfast. This was a way of repaying his kindness.

no.

Do not misunderstand?

What did she misunderstand? She didn't misunderstand at all.

Wen Zhi showed a clear conscience: "I didn't misunderstand. I can see that Captain Gu is a very responsible captain."

Including sending her a WeChat reminder last night.

It can be seen that when it comes to work, he is actually quite attentive and tolerant.

Advisor Zhou lowered his eyes and saw that in addition to the flight case, she was also carrying a paper bag.

Just like the breakfast she bought him last time, it was in a similar bag.

Seeing him staring, Wen Zhi couldn't help but want to hide the paper bag back.

"Not for me?"

Advisor Zhou looked at her concealing behavior and asked with a slight smile.

Wen Zhi was a little embarrassed now, she said: "I didn't know before that you didn't eat what others gave you before flying."

In fact, this is a good and cautious habit for pilots.

If you really eat the wrong thing, that will be a big deal.

"Are you someone else?"

Advisor Zhou chuckled and stretched out his hand: "Okay, give it to me. It's quite tiring for you to hold it."

ah?

Wen Zhi also didn't expect that Advisor Zhou's double standard would be so undisguised.

So the breakfast in her hand ended up in his.

Soon, the two went to the pre-flight preparation room and completed the sign-in and alcohol test.

After finishing, Advisor Zhou said: "Eat breakfast first, and we will have a pre-flight collaboration meeting with the flight crew and security team later."