38-2

She is not really silly and sweet.

"But you know, people like you are more attractive. You are too clean and have a pure mind. It is easy to pinch people to death."

Jiang Lan just finished washing her face and wiped her face with a cotton towel and said: "Do you think that's why Captain Gu likes you '."

Wen Zhi: "Stop it, he didn't say he liked me."

"I have eyes, okay," Jiang Lan laughed, "and don't pretend, you don't know if he has feelings for you."

Wen Zhi was silenced by her now .

Jiang Lan asked curiously: "After you reconciled, how far have you progressed now?"

Wen Zhi: "No progress."

"It's still ambiguous. I said your window paper is made of iron? Why is it so difficult to pierce? Or is he just planning to hang you like this?"

Jiang Lan suddenly became unhappy.

Wen Zhi looked down at the slippers on her feet and said quietly, "But he is not like others."

"Yes, I am certain of this," Jiang Lan asked doubtfully, "So what is he worried about?"

Logically speaking, since both of them are single, there is no obstacle.

Wen Zhi is not the kind of person who likes to get into trouble. Just like yesterday, she suddenly discovered that she really fell in love with Advisor Zhou, and she quickly accepted it calmly.

"I don't know, but if he has concerns," Wen Zhi paused and said calmly, "I can also confess first."

Jiang Lan froze on the spot: "What are you?"

"Confession, you said that in a relationship between two people, one person should not always take the initiative. I didn't realize that I liked him before, but now that I realize it, I will take the initiative to fight for it."

Jiang Lan thought she knew Wen Zhi well before, but now she had some doubts.

She knew Wen Zhi's temperament, that she was the kind of person who was calm and calm when things happened, but she didn't expect that she could be so determined even in matters such as feelings.

"Do you really want to confess?"

Jiang Lan asked.

She really didn't expect that Wen Zhi would take the initiative to pursue someone one day.

Wen Zhi thought for a moment: "Actually, I also want to understand one thing during this period. Instead of thinking about it, it is better to take direct action. Otherwise, it will only increase worries and get nothing."

If she likes Advisor Zhou, go for it.

Jiang Lan really admires her from the bottom of her heart.

She said: "Zhi Zhi, young people today should learn from you, refuse to be mentally consumed and solve problems directly."

Wen Zhi said calmly: "I am just a theoretical king."

In reality, there is no such thing. Growing up, she has never been in love once.

Afterwards, Jiang Lan packed up and the two of them went out.

Originally, they planned to finish lunch and then go shopping. As for red wine, Jiang Lan had a wide network of contacts and helped her find someone to buy a bottle of imported red wine from a French winery.

But when they went to get the wine, the boss was not in the store and they had to wait for a long time.

After going back and forth, it was already five o'clock in the afternoon when the two of them were preparing to go to the villa.