8

Chapter 8 (Because you are handsome...)

The evening breeze blew along the glass corridor, picking up a corner of his black uniform jacket. Advisor Zhou just stood there holding his cell phone, neither moving forward nor speaking.

Even the sound of breathing seemed to be tainted with a bit of coldness, like a thin thread, quietly entangled with the person on the other end.

"I'm Wen Zhi," Qing Ling's voice sounded again. She said, "I have washed your pants. When can I return them to you?"

Advisor Zhou finally came to his senses and squeezed out one word from his throat: "Yeah."

"If it's inconvenient for you, I'll express it to you in the same city. It should arrive in an hour," Wen Zhi said.

Although Wen Zhi tried her best to hide it, the trace of impatience in her words was still captured.

Advisor Zhou suddenly said: "No, please send me the address and I will pick it up myself."

Wen Zhi: "Huh?"

"Inconvenient?" Advisor Zhou said.

Wen Zhi immediately shook her head: "No, I'm just afraid of troubling you too much."

How could Advisor Zhou not hear the evasiveness in her tone? She obviously didn't want to, but she was hampered by her gratitude to him.

He thought again of the god-level face change she performed on the day of the flying competition.

Mingming's voice was soft when talking to Lu Qi.

Turning around to see him, that gentle and harmless face suddenly became sharp.

Her current expression must be wonderful.

Thinking of this, Advisor Zhou raised his lips slightly.

In the end, Wen Zhi sent the address to Advisor Zhou.

Half an hour later, Wen Zhi looked at the phone, then got up obediently and directly picked up the handbag containing his pants.

When she arrived at the gate of the community, she waited for a while and finally saw the black Mercedes-Benz.

The car stopped on the side of the road and Wen Zhi walked over.

Advisor Zhou also opened the car door and got out.

Wen Zhi handed the bag to him, trying to look dignified and generous: "Well, I washed the pants several times and they are very clean."

"Yeah," Advisor Zhou responded and reached out to take it.

Wen Zhi felt that this scene was too embarrassing, so she asked politely: "Have you had dinner?"

"not yet."

Listening to this cold and indifferent voice as always, Wen Zhi continued to be polite: "How about I treat you to dinner?"

"also."

ah?

Wen Zhi originally wanted to pull her and then wave goodbye, otherwise she would not be able to justify being rude after being so helpful.

Besides, in her mind, there was no way that Advisor Zhou would agree to have dinner with her.

So when she heard the word 'yes', she was confused.

She looked at Advisor Zhou blankly, no, why didn't he follow the script?

She was being polite, why did he take it seriously?

But sensing that Advisor Zhou was looking over her, Wen Zhi quickly calmed down her expression, raised her head and asked, "What do you want to eat?"

Advisor Zhou: "Is there anything to eat around?"