26-2

Advisor Zhou looked at the cabin crew and said in a deep voice: "Because a passenger has been injured, the leader on duty will definitely ask about the situation in the cabin later. Everyone can answer truthfully. In this case, there is nothing wrong with our handling. OK."

"As the captain, I will also personally explain the situation to the company."

His words made everyone on the flight crew secretly breathe a sigh of relief.

After all, the problem was in the cabin. If the captain wanted to shirk responsibility, it was actually easy to find an excuse.

But his responsible attitude made everyone feel warm in their hearts.

After experiencing weird passengers, no one wants to experience the blame of weird leaders again.

"Everyone pack up and get ready to get off the plane as soon as possible," Advisor Zhou said this before turning around with Wen Zhi and returning to the cockpit.

Just when he walked to the door of the cockpit, Advisor Zhou stopped specifically, looked up and down at Wen Zhi's condition, and asked in a clear voice: "Did they hit you just now?"

"No, you didn't help me in time," Wen Zhi whispered.

After saying that, for some reason she felt that her waist still had the remaining strength from her arm just now.

Those strong arms firmly controlled her waist.

Wen Zhi took a deep breath and was about to stop herself from thinking.

Suddenly, Advisor Zhou bent down slightly, stared at her cheek, and asked casually: "Why are you blushing?"

What?

Did she blush?

Wen Zhi suddenly felt embarrassed that she had been caught thinking about others.

She immediately shook her head: "I didn't."

"How about you look in the mirror," said Advisor Zhou.

After he finished speaking, he turned around and opened the cockpit door.

Is it so obvious?

Wen Zhi happened to see the bathroom next to her. She pushed the door in and looked at herself in the mirror. Her long hair was tied into a low bun, revealing her smooth and plump forehead. Her velvety hair made her look a little better, and her fair cheeks were glowing. Some noticeable blushing.

It turned out that she was really blushing.

An hour later, news came from the hospital that the injured passenger was in good condition.

After treatment, she has been discharged from the hospital.

The crew and cabin crew also truthfully reported today's situation to the leader on duty.

Fortunately, this was not the first time such a crazy thing happened. The leader was somewhat helpless after hearing this.

Wen Zhi originally thought that this matter would end without any danger.

But she didn't expect that the next day, this matter suddenly became a hot search topic.

#zanzelinfansmake a big fuss#

#azhanzelin#

Another passenger filmed this scene and posted it online, which indeed caused a great impact.

Most of them are scolding fans for being stupid and not caring about flight safety.

But some fans came out to refute.