67

Chapter 67 (Zhi Zhi, I love you...)

After Wen Zhi said these words, the only sound left in the garden was the rustling sound of the wind blowing the branches and leaves.

The sound wasn't originally noisy, but at this moment it felt like it was just plain torturous.

No one, whether it was Wen Shu Yan or Shen Wan Pei, spoke first.

Advisor Zhou looked at Wen Shu Yan and said softly: "I'm sorry, Auntie, we didn't mean to hide it from you, but it was just a coincidence that we met you here today. We wanted to formally visit her at another time and disclose our relationship to the two elders. "

If Wen Zhi hadn't suddenly heard these people scolding Advisor Zhou behind his back, she wouldn't have been able to resist exposing their relationship.

It caught her mother so off guard.

"You are really," Wen Shu Yan didn't know how to reply for a long time after hearing this.

However, Shen Wan Pei looked at Wen Zhi at this time and said in a gentle voice: "Zhi Zhi, I can call you that."

"Of course, Auntie," Wen Zhi smiled.

Shen Wan Pei took a step forward and suddenly reached out to hug Wen Zhi.

This not only stunned Wen Zhi, but Wen Shu Yan and Advisor Zhou on the side could not help but look at them with surprised expressions.

"Thank you very much for standing up bravely and defending Wen Zhou at this time," Shen Wan Pei said sincerely.

Over the years, Shen Wan Pei has felt guilty about Advisor Zhou.

When she was young, for the sake of her own goals and ambitions, she did not regret when she decided to divorce. However, she did regret it when she and her son gradually drifted away.

She knew that she didn't take much care of Advisor Zhou. She started a business with her current husband and had Lu Qi, so Advisor Zhou was taken care of by his father.

Later his father died and he lived alone.

Obviously he has never relied on her for anything, but at this age he is still being scolded as a dragster.

How can this not make Shen Wan Pei feel guilty.

Therefore, she was really touched by Wen Zhi's behavior of scolding those people for Advisor Zhou just now. It was at this time that she was sure that the girl in front of her was the girl that Advisor Zhou had told her about before, and she was the girl he liked.

"Auntie, you don't have to be polite to me. He is my boyfriend and it is my duty to protect him."

Wen Zhi thought for a moment and said, "Besides, when I was almost isolated in the company before, he did not hesitate. Stand up and protect me."

The two of them always go to each other.

No matter who is hurt, the other person will protect the other person without hesitation.

Shen Wan Pei released her at this moment and asked in shock: "Isolated?"

"Yes, why are you being isolated? Why do people in the company want to isolate you ," Wen Shu Yan also came back to her senses at this moment.

Wen Zhi almost slapped herself, but she spilled the beans again.

Advisor Zhou quickly helped her out: "Some work problems were just the behavior of a few individuals, and they were solved on the spot, so you don't have to worry too much, Auntie."

"How can we not worry about this," Shen Wan Pei snorted, but she was afraid that her tone would be too harsh and might misunderstand Wen Zhi, so she immediately softened her tone and said, "You children, your parents are worried when you are flying in the sky. It's amazing, in the end, no matter what happens, you don't tell your parents ."