4

Chapter 4 (I’m talking about you bitch!...)

The reason why Wen Zhi rushed back to China in a hurry was to participate in this flying conference.

This flight conference held in Xiajiang City not only featured the top domestic flight demonstration teams, but also the top extreme flight demonstration teams from all over the world.

Because of the participation of these performance teams, tickets this time are hard to get.

After she bought the ticket online, she rushed back to China.

Because Jiang Lan had work, Wen Zhi simply came to see it alone.

She was wandering around before the show even started.

Unexpectedly, she heard a shout of joy and surprise.

As soon as she turned her head, she saw a light pink figure rushing toward her.

When Lu Qi hugged her, Wen Zhi was also stunned.

And when her eyes fell not far behind her, she became even more confused when she saw that slender and neat figure.

No.

Is it really such a coincidence? !

"Sister Zhi Zhi, it turns out that you have something to say, and you are here to participate in this flying competition."

Lu Qi could not use accurate adjectives to describe her inner excitement, shock, happiness and surprise at this moment.

Wen Zhi responded blankly: "Well, yes."

Lu Qi looked behind her and waved to the man not far away: "Brother, come here quickly."

Don't call him...

Wen Zhi sighed in her heart, even she had to be surprised that this damn fate happened to happen again.

But Lu Qi had already shouted, and the person on the other side also walked over slowly,

have to say.

This man has a good figure, and it's not just because of his uniform.

Advisor Zhou was not wearing the captain's uniform today. He was still wearing black clothes and black trousers. The cuffs of his shirt were half rolled up, revealing his thin and strong arms. The legs under the black trousers were still long enough to piss off most of the men present. .

When Advisor Zhou came over, he glanced at Wen Zhi.

But he didn't speak.

Wen Zhi simply remained silent.

On the contrary, Lu Qi was so excited that she didn't even notice the awkward moment between them. She hugged Wen Zhi's arm and said, "I just told my brother that sister, you have a special fate with me. Look, isn't this the case now? , we obviously didn’t make an appointment, but we met here.”

Wen Zhi nodded: "So, everyone here should have a special fate with your brother."

Advisor Zhou: "..."

Lu Qi was also stunned by these words, but she quickly said coquettishly: "No, they have never flown on my brother's plane, and they didn't happen to sit next to me."

Obviously, the little girl was very smart and was not led into trouble by Wen Zhi.

"Sister Zhi Zhi, are you here alone?"
Lu Qi asked.

There was no need for Wen Zhi to lie. She nodded and replied, "Yes, it's just me."

Lu Qi said reluctantly: "Then sister, please come with us."