39-2

After he finished speaking, he didn't know who put the champagne into his hand, so Xia Yi Xing opened it directly.

The pale golden liquid sprayed directly from the mouth of the bottle and splashed on the people around him. In an instant, the entire hall was filled with screams.

Wen Zhi was also infected by the cheerful atmosphere and smiled while watching.

Suddenly the man beside her whispered: "February 14th."

Wen Zhi heard this sentence in the noisy voice, turned to look at him, and asked doubtfully: "What's wrong with Valentine's Day?"

February 14th is Valentine's Day.

It's still early, why did he suddenly mention it.

Advisor Zhou glanced at her: "You're not asking about my birthday."

"Ah?"

Wen Zhi was really shocked. After being shocked, she couldn't help but laugh: "Then you're lucky. On Valentine's Day, other men have to think hard about how to celebrate the holiday for their girlfriends, but your girlfriend has to think hard about it. Thinking about how to celebrate your birthday."

Although Advisor Zhou had also heard that others were surprised about his Valentine's Day birthday.

But it was the first time that he heard it understood from her perspective. Not only was it novel and unique, but it also seemed that she had thought about this issue from her girlfriend's perspective.

"Don't worry, you won't suffer from being my girlfriend."

Advisor Zhou stared at her and whispered.

It's said to be a party, but it's actually quite free. Everyone eats, drinks, and chats.

When Wen Zhi was still in a daze because of what Advisor Zhou said, someone not far away called them and said: "Captain Gu, First Officer Wen, stop hiding around and drink. Come here, come here, let's play games together."

When Wen Zhi heard this, she stood up immediately. After all, she couldn't stay with Advisor Zhou all the time. It was quite attention-grabbing.

Advisor Zhou saw her getting up and walking to the sofa over there, and followed her slowly.

Everyone quickly made room for them to sit down.

"What are you playing for?" Wen Zhi asked.

A young man next to him smiled and said, "Just play with the sieve. If you lose, you will be punished by truth or dare."

When he mentioned this, everyone got excited.

Who wouldn't want to take this opportunity to ask something that they normally wouldn't dare to ask.

Advisor Zhou looked around and said quietly: "You can play, but those who have flights tomorrow should voluntarily withdraw."

You definitely need to drink to play this game. The flight attendants are okay, but the pilots are tested for alcohol before each flight. This is a safety red line and cannot be sloppy.

"Captain Gu, don't worry, we won't take them to play even if there are flights," a co-pilot said with a smile.

Most of the people who came to the party were young people. Except for a few young captains, most of them were co-pilots or flight attendants, as well as people from other airlines.

Wen Zhi looked around and saw that there were quite a few new faces that she had never seen before.

The co-pilot who was speaking at this moment saw Wen Zhi looking towards him, smiled and introduced himself: "Don't stare at me, I know you don't know me. I'm from Beihang University next door."