41

Chapter 41 (As long as you are willing, I will even have our children...)

The roar of airplanes in the distance penetrated the clouds from time to time. Under such a huge and noisy sound, the thoughts in Wen Zhi's mind seemed to be taken away out of thin air, leaving only a blank.

how could this be?

This is actually the case!

From the first time  she heard about this ridiculous ex, to the last equally ridiculous but seemingly reasonable conjecture.

Wen Zhi knew that Advisor Zhou liked her, after all, he told her personally.

But at this moment, she slowly realized that he liked her even more than she imagined.

"Are you so happy?"

Jiang Lan saw her standing silently and pushed her gently.

Wen Zhi glanced at her and said softly after a long time: "I just don't know what to say."

Jiang Lan asked: "Are you going to make it clear to Captain Gu directly?"

Wen Zhi nodded, probably to make it clear.

This misunderstanding is too big.

"It's over, it's over, it's over," Jiang Lan said repeatedly.

Wen Zhi glanced at her, wondering where Wan was.

Jiang Lan spread her hands: "Captain Xia also specially told me not to tell you or Captain Gu. I'll tell you right now. You can ask Captain Gu directly later. Captain Xia will probably even tell you next time. He doesn't even dare to say another word to me."

There was no way, it wasn't that Jiang Lan couldn't keep secrets, she was so close to Wen Zhi, how could she resist telling her after hearing such outrageous rumors.

"My best friend, even if the whole world is against me, you will always stand by me."

Wen Zhi put her arm around Jiang Lan's shoulders and said softly.

Jiang Lan looked at her in shock: "My Zhi Zhi, when did you talk so flirtatiously?"

"Is this teasing?" Wen Zhi chuckled.

Jiang Lan must have never heard what Advisor Zhou said. A casual sentence can make people blush.

Maybe, probably, she was influenced by him?

Wen Zhi said casually: "Probably the one who is close to the vermilion is red."

The two of them had been chatting for so long, and they had roughly guessed the ins and outs of the whole thing based on the previous details. Although the facts were beyond Wen Zhi's expectation, they still had a sense of absurd credibility.

"But don't worry, I won't sell you directly. I'll tap on the side first and let him take the initiative to ask me."

Wen Zhi thought for a moment and comforted Jiang Lan.

Jiang Lan breathed a sigh of relief: "That's okay."

But suddenly she smiled evilly: "But don't you think this is quite exciting?"

"Excitement?"

Wen Zhi sneered: "Where is the excitement?"

"Now from Captain Gu's point of view, your relationship is taboo and exciting. My senior brother's ex-girlfriend."

Jiang Lan bumped Wen Zhi's shoulder again: "Just imagine, he violated the ethics in his heart. But he also want to be with you, suffering but loving it."