16-2

Before Advisor Zhou joined United Airlines, Song Wei Qian was definitely the number one in terms of attention among the company's flight attendants.

"Just asking out of curiosity," Song Wei Qian cleared his throat again, "How is the performance of this female pilot?"

Advisor Zhou didn't shy away from it and said directly: "Currently, all assessments rank first, and I can't find anything bad.

Song Wei Qian laughed: "It's really rare to hear such comments from you."

"Just telling the truth. "

Advisor Zhou was talking to him very casually.

Song Wei Qian thought for a while and then said: "We need a simulator soon. Girls are different from boys after all. When you lead people, you should also pay attention to your methods."

They have been renovated for so many years in the company.

He knows that some captains have a very arrogant attitude when leading students, and they scold them at every turn.

"Why do I feel that you are not here to care about me?"

Advisor Zhou leaned on the railing of the balcony, looking out casually, and said leisurely.

The balcony faced the garden. In the hot summer sun, flowers were in full bloom and trees were luxuriant.

At this moment, the sprinkler was watering the shrubs. The splashing water actually revealed a faint rainbow in the sunlight.

Song Wei Qian: "Why don't I care about you?"

The same goes for Advisor Zhou . He doesn't know Wen Zhi. At most, he knows that he brings students to give him a few words of advice.

This senior brother of his has always been someone who loves to worry.

Because Song Wei Qian was about to go to the pre-voyage collaboration meeting, he didn't say much.

But before hanging up the phone, he couldn't help but say: "Remember, you have to be patient when flying with a girl. If she doesn't understand, just teach her twice. When I took you to practice the simulator, Be patient enough."

"Okay, okay, I will stick to your style, which is patient, meticulous and serious," Advisor Zhou said lazily.

Song Wei Qian listened to his tone and shook his head helplessly.

Then he hung up the phone.

After hanging up the phone, Advisor Zhou didn't rush downstairs. He just lay on the balcony and looked at the water fountain in the garden. The rainbow was shining brightly under the refraction of sunlight and water.

"Brother," Lu Qi went upstairs and saw her jumping up and down: "Mom called you to eat fruit, and she asked you what you want to eat for dinner?"

Advisor Zhou checked the time: "Well, I have to go back later and I won't be eating here at night."

Lu Qi raised her lips, a little unhappy: "Don't you have a day off today? Why can't you eat here?"

Advisor Zhou glanced at her coldly: "Children should stay away from adults' matters."

Lu Qi was so angry that she jumped up and said: "I am already seventeen. I will be an adult next year, not a child."

Advisor Zhou sneered slightly, suddenly thinking of Wen Zhi, because she had said similar things before.

He paused slightly and turned to look at Lu Qi: "By the way, have you ever thanked Wen Zhi?

Lu Qi was also stunned by his sudden words.