20

Chapter 20 (If you say so yourself, eat it...)

The simulator assessment still caused quite a stir in the company.

United Airlines has not recruited female pilots for several years. As soon as Wen Zhi entered the company, she had a spotlight. Everyone wanted to see her performance during the same period.

Why is the panda being a national treasure. In addition to being cute, the main reason is that it is rare.

The treatment of female pilots in airlines is comparable to that of pandas.

This time Wen Zhi went to the cafeteria to eat, and the number of people greeting her increased significantly.

Even if there are many people, she doesn't know them.

Even Zuo Yun Qi quietly told her: "I haven't dared to stand next to you recently because you attract too much attention."

Wen Zhi consciously took two steps to the side.

Zuo Yun Qi quickly apologized and said, "I'm just kidding, this is my honor."

This week is the final inspection of their simulator. The inspectors sent by the company are all ministerial-level figures. They don't need to be taught by the instructor. These new pilots have consciously adjusted their condition to the best.

"Da Huang, what are you talking about?"

Zuo Yun Qi sat down and greeted Xinfei next door.

Da Huang picked up his plate and walked over directly. Zuo Yun Qi and Zhao Lang were sitting on one side. He smiled and asked, "Wen Zhi, can I sit next to you?"

"Sit down," Wen Zhi said good-naturedly.

Da Huang just sat down and as soon as the dinner plate was put down on the table, he said mysteriously: "Have you heard?"

The classic beginning of gossip.

So the other three shook their heads in unison, saying they hadn't heard anything.

Da Huang, of course, likes to tease people. When he saw the three of them acting like this, he not only didn't say anything immediately, but also deliberately kept it secret. Zuo Yun Qi was so angry that he took away the chicken legs on his plate with his chopsticks: "If you want to say it, say it quickly. Don't say it. It sounds like you are constipated. Otherwise, I will take away your other chicken leg."

"Give me back, beast," Da Huang vowed to protect the chicken legs to the death.

The two of them looked like cowards in elementary school. Wen Zhi didn't even notice and ate her food quietly.

"Look, Wen Zhi was still calm. "

Da Huang snatched his chicken legs back and then whispered: "I heard that Chang Han Yu's modification failed. "

This time even Wen Zhi suddenly raised her head and looked at him.

Da Huang was very satisfied with their reactions. He smiled and said, "Chang Han Yu was also unlucky this time. The one the inspector picked was actually Minister Ji.

Minister Ji is the head of the flight department.

It is also these newcomers who will be the boss in the future.

"Maybe it was because he competed with Wen Zhi last time. The last sentence he said was too stupid and impressed Minister Ji too deeply. I heard that the first two sections of his flight were okay, but there was something wrong with the third section. Minister Ji Signed for two others, but his is pending."