16

Chapter 16 (Sorry, we are also precious...)

For a moment, Wen Zhi was a little shocked by Advisor Zhou's frankness.

It turned out that she really didn't misunderstand. This milk tea was indeed bought for her separately, otherwise it wouldn't be packaged separately. Two ice cubes were specially placed inside to prevent it from keeping cool on such a hot day.

But what does this mean?

Although Wen Zhi has never been in love, she has never eaten pork and has never seen a pig run away.

When Jiang Lan was chased by boys in college, one of her exes loved to buy her milk tea.

Basically one cup a day.

As a result, Jiang Lan unknowingly gained ten pounds and was scolded by her bodybuilding teacher.

"You are brought by me, so you can be given some special treatment alone," Advisor Zhou said calmly with a slight smile on his lips.

Oh, I see.

Wen Zhi said, how could he mean that.

Recently, Wen Zhi has become somewhat famous in the company because of his consulting role.

Originally, she was the only female pilot recruited by the company in the past few years. As soon as she entered the company, people paid attention to her.

As a result, she is now refitting with Advisor Zhou. Jiang Lan said that even the flight attendants have many stewardesses asking about her.

Wen Zhi took the milk tea, now without any worries, she said openly: "Thank you, Captain Gu."

When Advisor Zhou carried the box over, he placed it directly under the tree and said, "I bought some cold drinks for everyone. You have worked hard for today's training."

All the new pilots looked at each other in disbelief.

After all, everyone saw with their own eyes how coldly and solemnly Advisor Zhou reprimanded Chang Han Yu.

No, there are two fools running in the playground now under the scorching sun.

For a moment, everyone was a little afraid to step forward.

However, when Wen Zhi saw this, she opened the lid directly and said with a smile: "Captain Gu bought only green orange lemon juice to relieve heat and quench thirst. You boys should all like it."

With that said, she took out the drinks from the box and handed them to everyone.

The atmosphere suddenly became more relaxed.

"Thank you, Captain Gu."

"It's so cool, Captain Gu, you really saved my life."

After everyone thanked them one after another, they stood under the shade of the trees and began to enjoy the cool drinks.

When Zuo Yun Qi and Chang Han Yu ran nearby, Advisor Zhou suddenly asked: "How is the drink today?"

Before the others understood what was going on, Wen Zhi was the first to say: "It tastes good and cool."

Advisor Zhou looked back at her and chuckled, knowing that she understood what he meant.

Wen Zhi deliberately turned her head, looked at the others, and asked again: What do you think?

This time, these newbies didn't understand. They all shouted: "It tastes good."

The sound reached the playground, and the two people who were running cursed in their hearts.